Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Informal meet hampshire /surrey area sunday 25th october 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 25th was a great informal afternoon meet and it was good to meet Karen and Martin and their lovely Cabrio.

I have a loose plan in place for an informal meet at the Witterings for the end of November, I know it could be cold, wet or windy or all three!

As discussed at the Sept and Oct meets, Alan, Laraine, Phil, Karen, Martin and myself have agreed in principle that West or East Wittering on

the south coast would be a nice place for a meet. ( as long as there is plenty of hot tea and coffee!)

I shall be posting for the Nov meet at the beginning of the month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0953.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	359907
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 29-10-2015, 04:53.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Lovely to meet to meet you Jez on Sunday. Thanks for all the information about the club (which as you can see, despite being a bit of a div. I finally worked out how to join!) the photos look lovely -we will definitely wash the car before the
      Witterings.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen1 View Post
        Lovely to meet to meet you Jez on Sunday. Thanks for all the information about the club (which as you can see, despite being a bit of a div. I finally worked out how to join!) the photos look lovely -we will definitely wash the car before the
        Witterings.
        Thanks Karen (and Martin ),there is plenty of info on the forum but if you are unsure or need a question answering, don`t be afraid to ask at a club meet. That is what is so good about the club,everyone is friendly and helpful. We don`t mark the cars out of ten for being clean or dirty either!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0918.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	359917
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karen1 View Post
          Witterings.
          Welcome along.

Comment

Working...
          X