Clear All

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
    Took me ages to build it yesterday though
    As long as you had fun
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Sorry guys. I was building a shed so couldn't make it to ruin the ds3 line up with my Clio
      I had a Clio. It was one of my favourite cars and I made a mistake when I swapped it.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
        I had a Clio. It was one of my favourite cars and I made a mistake when I swapped it.
        I love it tbh! Its only a 75bhp 1.2l but its tonnes of fun to drive. Can't wait to get into the 165 THP though!
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I love it tbh! Its only a 75bhp 1.2l but its tonnes of fun to drive. Can't wait to get into the 165 THP though!
          I had a 1.4 Dynamique new in 2007. I kept it for 5 years and only swapped it because I wanted more oomph and some gadgets. Since then I've had a 2.0 D S40 Volvo and a 2.0 diesel Astra and now the DS3. Although the Volvo and the Astra were quick, economical and comfy, the DS3 is definitely the most exciting car I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
            I had a 1.4 Dynamique new in 2007. I kept it for 5 years and only swapped it because I wanted more oomph and some gadgets. Since then I've had a 2.0 D S40 Volvo and a 2.0 diesel Astra and now the DS3. Although the Volvo and the Astra were quick, economical and comfy, the DS3 is definitely the most exciting car I've had.
            I've got a dynamique TomTom. Great little car and we'll spec'd tbf. I wanted to go bigger, but forgot about that when I signed for the DS3... How was the S40? Love those
            @mike_lowsocial

Comment

I've got a dynamique TomTom. Great little car and we'll spec'd tbf. I wanted to go bigger, but forgot about that when I signed for the DS3... How was the S40? Love those
              I always felt like I was driving 'my dad's car'. I thought it was very manly. I bought it because I liked driving my hubby's V50 but there was no comparison. However, having said that, I got 50mpg all day long, it was warm and comfy and had plenty of gadgets. I've never liked saloons so I was glad to get back into a hatch with the Astra.

Comment

Working...
              X