Go Karting - Early 2016 London Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Karting - Early 2016 London Meet

After the success of 2015's meet I think it's right we get another karting meet in the diary!

Date: TBC late January / early February looks most likely. Let me know if there are any weekends you definitely can't do over that period.
    Let's provisionally say the options are January: 23/24/30/31 February: 6/7/13/14

Location: Probably F1K Heathrow again http://www.f1k.co.uk/tracks/heathrow/

I'm going to try and get it all sorted for somewhere around £35pp (may take some haggling but we got it for £36 last time).

Let me know if you're interested and which dates you prefer.

As always with DS3 Club meets everyone is welcome, whether you've been a member from day one or you've just signed up today. You don't even need to be a full member to attend, we're a lovely bunch (mostly) and it's always nice to welcome in new faces.

Hopefully I'll see a lot of you there!

Richard

Photo by moranphotography

Update: this won't take place at Heathrow, the track is closing down and becoming... You guessed it, an indoor trampolining centre!

New location TBC.

Comment

How about Lakeside Karting...

Comment

I loved it last time so I will be attending again for sure!

Comment

Awesome! and I'll take a look at Lakeside.
          I'm pretty open to suggestions here, my most local track closed a few years back so they could build a Tesco and my next closest is now closing too [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20].

Comment

If you go to the Lakeside one you should pop into the shopping centre for a Taco Bell. Om nom
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
            X