Castle Combe, Wiltshire, SN14 7EY

What the show offers:
    Tutorials & Demo's
    Club Stands & Themed Paddocks
    Trade Village & Manufacturers
    Free Parade Laps & Free Passenger Laps
    Rolling Road & Fairground Rides

Ticket Option 1: Saturday Show Day

Ticket Option 2: FCS Weekender Ticket - Saturday Show Day, Sunday Chill Day & free parade laps.

Ticket Option 3: FCS Weekender Camping Ticket - Saturday Show Day, Sunday Chill Day & free parade laps. Plus arrival from Friday evening at 6pm and camping Friday and Saturday Evening.

This is called a show, but really it's a club social gathering. A chance to meet the people you know from online and to catch up with those you haven't seen for a while. On the stand we always push ourselves to cater for everyone and ensure you have a great weekend! This year we implemented lots of changes and next year will only be bigger and better!

Attending
    1 - Joni & Liam - Sat & Sun
    2 - Broda - Sat
    3 - BeefMasta & Kat - Sat
    4 - Brian & Julia - Sat & Sun
    5 - Kirsty & Jack - Sat & Sun
    6 - pmk - Sat & Sun
    7 - martin Saturday + Camping over till sunday
    8 - Soran - Sat
    9 - lfcrule1972 - Sat
    10 - Lee Livesey (DS4)
    11 - Alex - Sat & Sun
    12 - Aby Norwood
    13 - Ben Scott - Saturday + Camping over till sunday
    14 - Euan Dryburgh
    15 - Gary Dixon & Karon
    16 - Zack
    17 - Ross Ferguson
    18 - Josh545
    19 - Churchy98 - Sat
    20 - Hannah May Szeja
    21 - Beth
    22 - Wayne Gingras
    23 - Lazers
    More to come!

Car friends!
    Richard L (DS3 German Edition) - Sat
    Oli - Sat
    Welsh Jon
    TomTom?

Back for FCS 2016

Goody Bags!
    Everyone who comes with the club will get a special goody bag!

Including items from:
    Forge
    Opie
    Samco
    Power Maxed
    Slims
    Auto Finesse

We’ll tell you where to go.....and get the Good Morning Bacon ready!
    This year the club owners and stand organisers will get to the show ground first. This way we can direct you where to park and fire up the disposable BBQ’s, get the bacon cooking, rolls cut and ketchup (or brown sauce if you are weird) at the ready! So park up and get your bacon roll! A great way to introduce yourself to us and get chatting to everyone

Show and Shine
    All members will be entered in to the show and shine – this is our own club organised one – not an official PFC one. We will ask a member from a nearby club to judge and there will be a prize.

Hello My Name is
    We’re not a party set in the 90’s so we don’t have name badges. But there are some great ways to get to know everyone. Join in on the thread and get to know everyone

Parking Plan
    For the last two years we have drawn up a plan, to as scale as I can so we can get an idea of how it will look. This is posted on the forum for your input and ideas. There is no selected front row as we just as a club, but we welcome anyone who wants to park at the front and show off! We usually pick these as you park if no one has asked to be up front.

Social
    Some people go and keep themselves to themselves at these events and there can be a fine line between others leaving you be because you look like you are doing your own thing and thinking you are being ignored! If you want pop over and get your BBQ on, grab some food and then head back to your car that's cool! This is your day to enjoy on the club stand - we won't ever judge you on how much of it you want to spend with other members, just don't judge us for respecting your privacy.

Dave's photo's 2015 - HERE
    My 2015 photo's - HERE

We stay local to the event and usually all head out for some food a drinks in the evening near the hotel.

Sold? Then these are your options!

Shop HERE

Option 1
    Saturday Show Day
    Including 2016 commemorative graphic, clue parking & free Performance French Cars Magazine from the magazine stand
    Access from 08:00 - 17:30 on Saturday 4th June 2016
    £20

Option 2
    FCS Weekender Ticket - Saturday Show Day, Sunday Chill Day, free parade laps, 2016 commemorative graphic, clue parking & free Performance French Cars Magazine from the magazine stand from the magazine stand.
    Access from 08:00 - 17:30 on both Saturday 4th June 2016 & Sunday 5th June 2016
    £30

Option 3
    Weekender Ticket plus camping
    Ticket Option 3: FCS Weekender Camping Ticket - Saturday Show Day, Sunday Chill Day, free parade laps, 2016 commemorative graphic, clue parking & free Performance French Cars Magazine from the magazine stand. Plus arrival from Friday evening at 6pm and camping Friday and Saturday Evening.
    Access from 6pm on Friday 3rd June through to Sunday 5th Sunday 2016.

Just pick DS3Club from the Drop Down menu when buying your tickets and let us know if you are coming! More info will follow in the lead up to the event, so stay tuned.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Definitely up for this! will have to wait till the new year to buy tickets though.
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
      Definitely up for this! will have to wait till the new year to buy tickets though.
      +1. Looking forward to a great weekend, hopefully we get some good BBQ weather
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

yep....me and mrs will be there
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Looks like a great weekend...I`m interested! Never been around the circuit at Castle Combe, looks like fun.
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Yessss. I will be attending. Hopefully WITH my car this time!
            DS3 Evo Edition
            Sport Red
            E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
            Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Which one? Lol just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                Which one? Lol just kidding
                Aye... -.-

DS3 Evo Edition
                Sport Red
                E8 DRY

Comment

The super Astra surely ????

Please put my name down for this at the moment I'm free but I'd normally prefer Wings & Wheels (27 & 28 August 2016 - http://www.wingsandwheels.net/ ) over the FCS. As always the club being there make the FCS for me but I'm not that sold on the actual event...

I'll decide when we have to buy tickets
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, OK.

Comment

I'll 100% be there!

This is likely to be my last show with you guys, I'll be there on the Saturday only before I pick up my new car on the Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                        I'll 100% be there!

This is likely to be my last show with you guys, I'll be there on the Saturday only before I pick up my new car on the Sunday.
                        What are you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                          What are you getting?
                          Either a second hand Mercedes C-Class coupé or a new A-Class, I haven't really decided yet.

I love the DS3 and my dealer keeps ringing me up to offer me a new one but 3 years is enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                            Either a second hand Mercedes C-Class coupé or a new A-Class.
                            Tell the date that when you're back in the first dates restaurant
                            DS3 Evo Edition
                            Sport Red
                            E8 DRY

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                              Tell the date that when you're back in the first dates restaurant
                              Nah, if the person's that materialistic then I'm really not interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X