Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet - British Motor Museum - Warwickshire - April 2nd

Hi guys!

So this is always a great location for a meet, last year we had around 18 cars!

We get our own area to park in, there are great facilities at the Museum BUT - this year there is a twist. Currently the HMC is undergoing a huge redevelopment. So when we visit it will be the British Motor Museum!

We may get a club rate re entry, we have before but just need to find out if this still applies re the new Museum.

New Look
    The Museum is having a facelift to show off our fantastic vehicles to even better effect – with elevated views, more stories, cars to sit in and bonnets to look under!

More Cars
    For the first time you will be able to view our reserve collections, an extra 230 cars, including vehicles from the Jaguar Heritage Trust.

New Facilities
    The new Collections Centre will offer behind the scenes tours where you can discover how we look after our collections and see our new restoration workshops.

Full update - here

What date would suit most? last year it was the last weekend in March, but that is the 4 day Easter weekend this year. Is this ok or would you rather it was the first weekend in April?

Apart from the museum overhaul, we'll change the location for dinner! Maybe somewhere with a nice drive so we can drive in convoy It's not far from Jamie, but I thought this could be a meet in itself (Jamie knows)

Let me know your thoughts!

Banbury Road
    Gaydon,
    Warwickshire,
    CV35 0BJ
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

First weekend in April would be preferable for me I think, as it's my sister's birthday Easter weekend.
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I'll be there!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm off both those weekends although first weekend will workout best for me
        Last edited by Markymark; 13-01-2016, 06:46.

Comment

April would also be good for me, as start of new holiday year, and I could then come up for a couple of days to visit a man with some vinyl.
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Last weekend of march best for me as back to work on the Sunday so be rushing back if meet on the Sunday

Comment

I want to attend , last weekend in March is good for me!
              Last edited by JEZDS3; 12-01-2016, 21:13.
              LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

First or second weekend in April would work best for me. Means I can roll it in with a trip up to Alton Towers for the weekend again

Comment

I can do the first weekend in April. I can also collect my birthday presents from you all

Comment

First weekend in April is better for me.
                    Don't know whether I will definitely come, its a long drive for one day.

Comment

I CAN DO ANY WEEKEND AS LONG AS I HAVE SOME NOTICE.

BE GOOD TO MEET YOU GUYS :ds3:

Comment

First weekend in April looks like the best for the majority!

Sorry March weekend people, but you know we will see you at another event in the year!

Next - Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd?
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                          First weekend in April looks like the best for the majority!

Sorry March weekend people, but you know we will see you at another event in the year!

Next - Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd?
                          Saturday preferred but can do either.
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'll be there but I'll park up in true Ollie And Tom style out the way lol...
                            1st or 2nd week in April ok for me off both weekends
                            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

If I'm not doing anything might have a run down only 3 1/2 hours

Comment

Working...
                              X