Fitted UK - 31st July - Event City Manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitted UK - 31st July - Event City Manchester

So the flags are against us, this is a German car Show. BUT I'm about 15 mins from here so I was going to pop along and have a snoop about - its so close and there's going to be some awesome cars there.
    • I like cars
    • I like car shows I don't have to get up at 4am for.
    • 28,000 square foot indoors
    • Krispy Kreme is 2 minutes away
    • This has win all over it.

I was just wondering if anyone else was going?

Website - Here
    Facebook - Here

There is always the option of a stand:
    We don’t only love German cars - there will also be a large Supercar section, and much larger non-VAG section.
    Whatever the car – we want you there. Show & Shine will be running throughout the day, and there will also be club stands, sponsor stands, and a whole host of trade stands so you can purchase all sorts of accessories, car parts and apparel while you wander around looking at the amazing standard of cars on show.

But the appeal of a laid back day appeals to me!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Originally posted by WTF View Post

So the flags are against us, this is a German car Show. BUT I'm about 15 mins from here so I was going to pop along and have a snoop about - its so close and there's going to be some awesome cars there.
    • I like cars
    • I like car shows I don't have to get up at 4am for.
    • 28,000 square foot indoors
    • Krispy Kreme is 2 minutes away
    • This has win all over it.

I was just wondering if anyone else was going?

Website - Here
    Facebook - Here

There is always the option of a stand:
    We don’t only love German cars - there will also be a large Supercar section, and much larger non-VAG section.
    Whatever the car – we want you there. Show & Shine will be running throughout the day, and there will also be club stands, sponsor stands, and a whole host of trade stands so you can purchase all sorts of accessories, car parts and apparel while you wander around looking at the amazing standard of cars on show.

But the appeal of a laid back day appeals to me!
    This is just after my birthday id be interested.
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Could make this, will find out nearer the time and let you know
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

A mate of mine mentioned it to me so we might pay a visit. I have a French car and he has a Japanese bike, so...
        May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
        October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
          A mate of mine mentioned it to me so we might pay a visit. I have a French car and he has a Japanese bike, so...
          I don't ride the bike anymore Adam...

Unless you're referring to a different friend, in which case I'm proud of you! Always knew you'd find one!
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I know a person!
            May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
            October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
            Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Anyone heading over?

This won't be a club meet/stand. Just a casual gawp at some cars we might not have seen already this year at a show

- 1200 of Europe's best German cars, non German cars, supercar and motorbikes on display
              - 40+ trade and sponsor stands showcasing some of the worlds best automotive products and merchandise
              - Large display of the UK's best club stands
              - Live music & DJ's
              - Live stunt displays from some of the UK's top professionals
              - Huge indoor RC drift track with cars for you to try or bring your own
              - Free on site parking
              - Huge selection of food and drink on site
              - Fully stocked bar
              - Located a mile off the motorway next to one of Europe's biggest shopping centres
              - Live demos and builds from some of the UK's biggest automotive companies
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
              X