BTCC This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTCC This Weekend

Is anybody going? Il be there keeping an eye on those nice German people and their lovely cars.

Not for me Out with some of the guys Saturday for the ds3club meet then maybe piston kings meet Sunday.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Ah wish I was I used to love the BTCC, started watching when the RS500 Cossies ruled the roost and the M3's in the other class.

Best BTCC race I saw was at Brands Hatch, sat at Druids watching all the drivers (Andy Rouse, Robb Gravett, Tim Harvey, Frank Sytner etc) making do or die overtakes there
      sigpic

Comment

Its actually Porshe im working for and their cup but the BTCC is on the same days.

Comment

Nice, hope you have a good weekend
          sigpic

Comment

Going to Knockhill in August, loved it last year and came away with one or two wing mirrors!
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Gotta love the freebie gifts !
              sigpic

Comment

Win tickets British Touring Championship weekend

Power Maxed have teamed up with the Stratford-upon-Avon Herald to offer readers the chance to win two pairs of BTCC VIP tickets to the first round at Brands Hatch THIS Saturday, 2nd April, and will see all support races, and BTCC Practice and Qualifying sessions.

The prize includes free parking, entrance ticket, buggy transfer where appropriate, allocated seats in the VIP Hospitality for the day, meet the drivers and eat with the team, hot breakfast roll, gourmet lunch, unlimited refreshments throughout the day and a bag of goodies and autographed memorabilia.

http://www.stratford-herald.com/4946...ring-cars.html
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Perfect thanks Joni !
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                    THIS Saturday, 2nd April, and will see all support races, and BTCC Practice and Qualifying sessions.
                    The prize includes free parking, entrance ticket, buggy transfer where appropriate, allocated seats in the VIP Hospitality for the day, meet the drivers and eat with the team, hot breakfast roll, gourmet lunch, unlimited refreshments throughout the day and a bag of goodies and autographed memorabilia.
                    Come and find my car and say hello would be a better prize. Its currently parked outside the Porsche hospitality tent next to team PARR

Comment

If I win I'll come and introduce myself SfG, I understand you can arrange a track lap in the Porsche - that's right yeah ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X