An Open Invitation CCC National Rally - PE28 2PF - 8th - 10th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open Invitation CCC National Rally - PE28 2PF - 8th - 10th June

Hello all my name is Leo and im a bit of a citroen nut, im here on behalf of the Citroen Car Club (CCC) to extend an invitation to come along to the CCC National Rally! The event is in July on the 8-10, you can camp all weekend or just come along for the day either on the saturday or sunday.
    if you fancy camping its £25 for the weekend or if you just want to visit for the day or both saturday and sunday its £12 for non members of the CCC.
    theres a BBQ friday and saturday night with a live band on the saturday, practical classics (the magazine) are going to have a stand on at the weekend.
    Also theres going to be a tech stand on aswell with a lexia diagnostic machine for example and advice on anything you may want advice on, there will also be traders and autojumbles going on, heaven for petrol heads.....
    and ofcourse you can have a look at the cars and talk to the many enthusiasts that will be there.

Most impotantly the venue!
    Abbots Ripton Village hall
    Huntingdon PE28 2PF

It would be great to see some DS3's, Hope to see YOU!!!
    Last edited by Leobx16v; 16-04-2016, 23:50.

This could be a good day out for the ds3 club UK, anyone else think so?
    It's all about the DS:snowy0:

Comment

It`s do-able for me!
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Sounds interesting

You mention June, yet the images mention July....?
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Just up the road, I'm going.

And next weekend there's this http://www.citroencarclub.org.uk/drupal/node/8768
          [

Comment

Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
            Sounds interesting

You mention June, yet the images mention July....?
            Your absolutely right my mistake! July it is 😅

Comment

Originally posted by visitor59 View Post

Wes,can you get to this one too?!
              Last edited by JEZDS3; 17-04-2016, 19:34.

sigpic

Comment

I would be up for the CCC Rally in July as I`m on annual leave then,plus it is up in Triple R Splitter country,I remember it was a very nice drive up via High Wycombe and Aylesbury avoiding the M25!

Also is any one else up for Lowestoft next Sunday to meet the CCC for breakfast at The Lighthouse Cafe followed by a visit to the East Anglia Transport museum 3 miles away in Carlton Colville?

I don`t mind the 3 1/2 hour drive there as it is a fast and straight forward run up and back on M25 and A12.With a stop near Chelmsford at Springfield BP services. Be great to meet more friends of Citroen and DS. Mentally prepared for this meet already, hope more South East DS3 owners can go!

sigpic

Comment

have to check the calendar but sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Leobx16v View Post
                    Hello all my name is Leo and im a bit of a citroen nut, im here on behalf of the Citroen Car Club (CCC) to extend an invitation to come along to the CCC National Rally! The event is in July on the 8-10, you can camp all weekend or just come along for the day either on the saturday or sunday.
                    if you fancy camping its £25 for the weekend or if you just want to visit for the day or both saturday and sunday its £12 for non members of the CCC.
                    theres a BBQ friday and saturday night with a live band on the saturday, practical classics (the magazine) are going to have a stand on at the weekend.
                    Also theres going to be a tech stand on aswell with a lexia diagnostic machine for example and advice on anything you may want advice on, there will also be traders and autojumbles going on, heaven for petrol heads.....
                    and ofcourse you can have a look at the cars and talk to the many enthusiasts that will be there.

Most impotantly the venue!
                    Abbots Ripton Village hall
                    Huntingdon PE28 2PF

It would be great to see some DS3's, Hope to see YOU!!!
                    Thank you

Originally posted by Noo View Post
                    This could be a good day out for the ds3 club UK, anyone else think so?
                    Yep!

I think last year it fell on the same weekend as my Mum's Birthday so we couldn't go.

___

What would everyone like to do? I find it's better to encourage one day and get lots of members in one go for an awesome collection of cars rather than a few each day. But open for suggestions and ideas from you guys.
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by visitor59 View Post

Anyone else other than Duncan and myself going to Lowestoft on Sunday?

sigpic

Comment

Great day out to Lowestoft today,good to see Duncan and his wife and meet some Classic DS and vintage Citroen owners,what a nice bunch of people!

My camera resolution was too high to upload!
                        Last edited by JEZDS3; 25-04-2016, 19:04.

sigpic

Comment

Good to catch up with Jez, but no Mrs Jez as she had to stay home with the dogs, so we carried the DS3 banner amongst the vintage and classic Citroens that turned out for the day. Turned out to be a good day despite the rain, sleet and cold.

I'd post some photos but I can't for some reason.
                          [

Comment

Nice guys!

Looking forward to seeing some pics

What are you using to add pics Duncan?
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

https://flic.kr/p/Grpn2W
                              Last edited by visitor59; 25-04-2016, 12:24.
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X