Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheels & Wings - Our Club Stand - We're all mad here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I'll be dressed up, don't worry about that. In my opinion, Sunday is the slightly better day But only just.
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

So how many of us is actually going in costume. . And which costume have you all got , so we all don't have same costumes going to be looking at costume from my local hire shop this should be a great weekend
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I'm going to try a mad hatter!!

Comment

Does anyone want to join me in doing Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee?
          I have found T-shirt, socks and braces on Ebay for a total of £15, just need your own shorts, and not a lot of hair
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

I'll join you mate, easier than a march hare outfit . And I already fulfill the hair requirement...

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
              I'll join you mate, easier than a march hare outfit . And I already fulfill the hair requirement...
              Nice one I'll pm you the details.
              sigpic

Comment

Tea Party things.

Making some stand decorations this week. I won't be in fancy dress, spending my spare cash on sandwiches and cakes.
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post

Tea Party things.

Making some stand decorations this week. I won't be in fancy dress, spending my spare cash on sandwiches and cakes.
                  Looks good Joni
                  lol hope you pack all them teapots , cups , saucers , and plates well knowing how stiff the suspension is on a ds3 if you don't pack them right you will have a million pieces. by the time you get to the show
                  Last edited by MARK.A; 28-07-2014, 08:12.
                  http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                  2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                  DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

They survived the journey from Hertfordshire to Bolton via Waxstock yesterday.
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Just to point out that fancy dress is NOT compulsory. It will be great to have some of us dressed up, but pleaseeeee don't feel put off by that. Any members new or old are so much more than welcome but don't feel pressured to looking like an idiot like some of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                        Just to point out that fancy dress is NOT compulsory. It will be great to have some of us dressed up, but pleaseeeee don't feel put off by that. Any members new or old are so much more than welcome but don't feel pressured to looking like an idiot like some of us!
                        I will be supplying every DS3 owner with a pack of Union Jack cards(have 12 packs), to decorate your car and if not in fancy dress then you can pin a few cards to a hat or your clothing I also have on order a pack of A4 and a pack of A3 cards to decorate cars and/or the stand.
                        sigpic

Comment

Brilliant STUFF, NICE ONE

Comment

I'll make a load of cakes as well . They won't be up to par with Joni's, but they won't be bad .

Comment

Cards turned up today

sigpic

Comment

All the bits for my other half of Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum outfit showed up today .

Comment

Working...
                                X