Brighton area meet- Sunday August 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton area meet- Sunday August 3rd

After discussing with another member, looking at meeting at the Devils Dyke, National trust site South Downs, just North of Brighton for about 11.30, Sunday August 3rd (Pub open noon- spectacular views)
    Then have a little cruise down to the seafront, along the coast road to Brighton Marina for 1ish, numbers/interst permitting

Then, depending on the interest, whizz back along the coast after meeting anyone else, to Swiss Cottage in Shoreham-by-sea

Any takers. Members old and new. Hoping to make the most of the sunny warm months :cool:
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 30-07-2014, 22:29. Reason: timings
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

A bit too far away for me ..but have a great day, sorry I'll miss it
    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Not too far for me, I'll check out work stuff and see if I can make it
      Instagram - danlock92

Citroen C2 1.4 HDi
      Citroen DS3 1.6 HDi Black Edition
      Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dstyle Red
      Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dsport Red
      Citroen DS 4 2.0 BlueHDi Dsport
      DS 3 1.2 Puretech EAT6 Dark Light

Comment

I should be able to make it!

been trying to organise something, glad someone made a decision lol
        Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Thats great guys- just had a text from SteveO and Liz, and they can make it. Think he has computing problems.....
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yay ! count me in cant wait , its been a while :Joni:
            DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Nice one DS'Pinky'3. 5 cars interested in meeting is great. Heres hoping for a few more :cool:
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

yeah be nice to get a few of us together !! :cool: :cool:
                DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Theres a few newbs around in the area- hope they come along
                  Last edited by Chris_Blue; 22-07-2014, 20:09. Reason: spell
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ozza, another member on here is coming along too. (Nice one NickO, be good to see you) He's just texted. So, list time:

Chris_Blue
                    danlock_92
                    moranphotography
                    DS'Pinky'3
                    SteveO
                    Ozza

Good start. Keep em coming :cool: Sun dont come out down these parts often- any parts for that matter.
                    Will see if i can track down a photo of a previous meet at same venue
                    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 30-07-2014, 22:50. Reason: get the name right lol
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi Guys n Gals.. Long time no see. Will certainly be attending this one at the Dyke - looking forward to a natter, and thanks again for the heads up Chris.

Nick n Ann

Comment

I'll be at santa pod with the porsche 😎

Comment

Originally posted by ozza View Post
                          Hi Guys n Gals.. Long time no see. Will certainly be attending this one at the Dyke - looking forward to a natter, and thanks again for the heads up Chris.

Nick n Ann
                          Nice one Nick- be good to catch up
                          Anymore for a trip to North Brighton? Will ammend my signature to reflect the meet soon, just for a few days

Devil’s Dyke, just five miles north of Brighton, offers stunning panoramas, a record breaking valley, a curious history and England’s most colourful habitat.

At nearly a mile long, the Dyke valley is the longest, deepest and widest 'dry valley' in the UK. Legend has it that the Devil dug this chasm to drown the parishioners of the Weald. On the other hand, scientists believe it was formed naturally just over 10,000 years ago in the last ice age.

With a little exploring the Dyke's story starts to reveal itself: The ramparts or walls of the Iron Age hill fort can be seen when you walk around the hill and the remains of the curious Victorian funfair can be found just a few minutes from the car park. Venture into the valley and you will discover a living carpet of flowers and a myriad of colourful insects.

When John Constable described the panorama from Devil’s Dyke as 'the grandest view in the world', he wasn’t wrong, but there is so much more to discover here than just a beautiful view.

Last edited by Chris_Blue; 30-07-2014, 15:46.
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm down that way visiting family, no promises but I might make an appearance.
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Good for you Patrick- be good to see you
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X