Modified Live - Brands Hatch - 8th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modified Live - Brands Hatch - 8th November

Right everyone gates open on show site for all clubs at 07:30 and all clubs need to be in place by 09:30 . Spoken with Joni we will use the premier inn has a meeting point on Saturday . Myself Alex and Dave are stopping at hotel on Friday night Joni will be posting up more details very soon she will be handing out tickets at meet point the hotel is around 20 / 30 mins from brands hatch .
    The address is
    Premier inn
    London Road, Wrotham Heath, Nr,
    Kent TN15 7RX
    People attending
    1. Connor
    2. Jake
    3. Alex
    4. Gaz and wife (sorry Gaz forgot your wife's name )
    5. Dave
    6. Mark
    7. Joni and Liam
    Last edited by MARK.A; 06-11-2014, 05:16.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Boom! Better charge the camera and detail the car
      Aka:
      Alex

:ds3:
      Blue Phoenix
      DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
        Boom! Better charge the camera and detail the car
        Ditto 1st part already done
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

The Gates Open from 7:30am on Saturday morning to ALL Car Clubs, all car clubs need to be in place no later than 9:30am.

Entry
          Car Club Entrance Map-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

We are 3 - near our friends at Briskoda
          MLSitePlan_CarClubs1-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

I might actually leave the stand for this event and do some walking about!

Other Set ups:
          MLSitePlan_CarClubs2-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Traders
          MLSitePlan_Trade-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Overall
          MLSitePlan_Overall-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Timetable
          MLBrands_Timetable-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Unless anyone has objections, I'm not going to take the gazebo - we are on hard standing and as of yet, we don't have weights for the legs.

The Gates Open from 7:30am on Saturday morning to ALL Car Clubs, all car clubs need to be in place no later than 9:30am.

TN15 7RX
          ~13 mins via the A20 to
          DA3 8NG

So I would say 06:45 meet, leave at 07:15?

Or we delay that by half an hour, I'm aware its going to be cold and dark and that's less fun to sit in traffic in/get their really early before the public.
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Have a good time all- <3 Brands, wish we were there
            One tip- watch the roadsigns to assist where to go- i trusted my sat nav few years back getting to Brands, (Its early and dark and all that) and ended up driving up someones lane to their house!
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Have a good time all- <3 Brands, wish we were there
              One tip- watch the roadsigns to assist where to go- i trusted my sat nav few years back getting to Brands, (Its early and dark and all that) and ended up driving up someones lane to their house!
              Haha, if all goes wrong we'll see if we can find the same house and get some bacon butties sorted
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Go for it... was the sound of a rather large dog barking from what i recall.. lol (bout 6.30am too- bet they were happy)
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Will see you at the hotel in the morning
                  DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                  Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                    Will see you at the hotel in the morning
                    See you there!

Mmmmm, next to GTR's
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Was thinking about picking up a couple chairs from Asda on the way, but looking at the forecast, I don't think sitting outside is an option lol
                      Aka:
                      Alex

Blue Phoenix
                      DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post

Entry
                        Car Club Entrance Map-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

We are 3 - near our friends at Briskoda
                        MLSitePlan_CarClubs1-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

I might actually leave the stand for this event and do some walking about!

Other Set ups:
                        MLSitePlan_CarClubs2-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Traders
                        MLSitePlan_Trade-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Overall
                        MLSitePlan_Overall-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Timetable
                        MLBrands_Timetable-page-001 by Iaminoj (DS3Club.co.uk), on Flickr

Unless anyone has objections, I'm not going to take the gazebo - we are on hard standing and as of yet, we don't have weights for the legs.

TN15 7RX
                        ~13 mins via the A20 to
                        DA3 8NG

So I would say 06:45 meet, leave at 07:15?

Or we delay that by half an hour, I'm aware its going to be cold and dark and that's less fun to sit in traffic in/get their really early before the public.
                        SO 6:45 meet at hotel
                        yeah that's fine by me and I have no objection on you not bring the gazebo

Comment

• 06:45 is fine by me too. We can hopefully be the first ones in line for breakfast

No worries about the gazebo. We'll all be fine
                          Aka:
                          Alex

Blue Phoenix
                          DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Don't forget if anyone is coming down m1 to m25 if you use the m25 clockwise there is a £2:00 toll charge for using the dartford bridge . it is actually 10 miles less to hotel using the m25 anti clockwise from the m1 junction

Comment

• No idea, just following the sat nava first direction choice

Ps, I'm guessing we're getting the tickets when we see you Joni?
                              Aka:
                              Alex

Blue Phoenix
                              DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Modified Live - Brands Hatch - 8th November

Yeah Joni is handing tickets out at hotel get your £2;00 ready for the dartford crossing. Then [emoji106][emoji109]
                                Last edited by MARK.A; 07-11-2014, 09:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X