Hot Hatch Goodwood Breakfast club meet. 5th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Hatch Goodwood Breakfast club meet. 5th October

Hello guys and gals, thought I'd throw this out there for anyone that maybe interested.

Goodwood are holding their first Hot Hatch Breakfast morning this Sunday, 5th October.

I am going with some from the RSUK.Club forum, we are meeting at 7:30 (I know it's early!) at the Meon Hut and taking the back roads for a bit of fun.

All are welcome and if you don't want that an early start then do come along later.

Hi Dude- sounds interesting, what occurs at a " Hot hatch breakfast" other than having a nice brekkie
    Is it intended to last several hours ? And wheres the Meon hut?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi mate, it's a meet that happens every first Sunday of the month through the summer/autumn months, they have different themes each time, previous meets have been for supercars and vintage etc. you get a lot of people down there.

Link for breakfast club: http://grrc.goodwood.com/breakfast-c...ch-sunday-near

Link for West Meon Hut: http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk

Comment

Sounds a bit of fun
        Gazski?
        Pinky?
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Applied for a circuit pass, had to forward a photo, and been accepted (You think then spotted the bonnet vents, hope they didnt :-)
          So, will be showing the car with a lot of other "Hot hatches"

You on the circuit too Dude?
          Not sure if i will get to West Meon hut in time, will suss that out when I wake up- but will certainly try as i know the roads round there are fab, but its the other side of where i am coming from

Anyone else going? or fancy coming? Its another outing for the Club shirt......

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_1sept_2014_067.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	357044

Name:	sept 2014 065.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	357045
          Last edited by Chris_Blue; 03-10-2014, 15:32. Reason: photos
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi mate, that's cool, I won't w on the circuit, but if you don't make it to Meon Hut then I'll be sure to stop by and have a chat, car looks awesome.

Where you coming from?

Comment

Brighton (Well, Hove actually )
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Oh blimey, so you would have a far way to go to get to Meon hut.

Comment

Well- Goodwood at 6am in the morning is about 50 mins- probably cut that down to 40 mins the way i drive, and the way my motor handles
                  Love an early Sunday morning drive= roads are soooooooo empty

Beats all these meets starting at 4 or 5 in the morning cos theyre all up north

Ed: Meon Hut- depends when i wake up.....
                  Last edited by Chris_Blue; 03-10-2014, 18:45.
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Anyone fancy coming along- have empty car :-)
                    Leaving Hove and going westward toward Goodwood bout 6.30am (Doubt I will get to East Meon unless wake upreally early)
                    Breakfast club finishes midday- should make home for the footie later in day

Name:	goodwood 004.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	357046
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah if you fancy a little detour

Comment

Am only going West
                        Another time
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Dude- wont make it to East Meon, going straight to Goodwood to get a decent spot
                          Catch you later for a chat
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Made it down there by 7.30 after the Satnav taking me to Goodwood Racecourse first LOL (Obvs the satnav problem, not me inputting ;-)

Was a cracking morning actually, nice and sunny, loadsa people probably couple thousand.
                            Round 250-300 cars too.

Loooooadsa Mini's, Loooadsa Ford RS, and favourite colour overall seems to be metallic blue, followed up by that liquid yellow colour. Very nice but getting common.
                            Only one other DS3, 11 plate Black one. (Dirty as well lol)

Thanks for the card Dude- shame couldnt have bumped into you and had a natter.

Love the fact you could leave when you want, and that it isnt even an all day meet anyway.
                            Got home by 11.30 am for the footie

A real good morning- thanks for posting Dude, and I may well go to more

Number 123 paddock for me :cool:

Name:	rsz_goodwood_october_14_007.jpg
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	358977

Name:	rsz_goodwood_october_14_004.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	358978
                            Last edited by Chris_Blue; 05-10-2014, 11:31. Reason: add photo
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hey this looks like it was great , only just seen this thread sorry i didnt reply to ur invite chris . I wouldnt have made this one though, had my dancing shoes on till 4.30 am lol !! keep me posted in any others . How was the circuit?? 🚘 ☺
                              DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X