Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help For Heroes.

Hello guys.

Not sure if anyone has seen this but i should be going hopefully if anyone else is up for it?,

http://www.facebook.com/events/270457463022327/

"Midnight-Cruise Presents - Help for Heroes Static Charity Cruise - 26th February 2012 7pm till late TK Maxx, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, BS34 5TS.

This is a chance for all car clubs/car enthausiats across the country to come together as one and show our support by raising money to help those that have been wounded or those that have lost loved ones from conflicts past and present.

Please come along and show your support for a great cause. "

Seems like alot of people are going to this meet from other clubs,

Its A Good Idea And I Like To Give Towards 'Help For Heroes' Whenever I Can But I Can Garantee You It'll Be Full Of Chavs

Comment

Yeah, I was also thinking that! most of them in there 106's, I might still go along just for a bit see whats happening and how many people turn up!

Comment

It was that moment when all clubs members come together and go in the meeting at that time I was in the basement of the Accounting Assignment Help service office I received call from my friend he told me about this all problem and I also meet with them to help heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelf444 View Post
          It was that moment when all clubs members come together and go in the meeting at that time I was in the basement of the Accounting Assignment Help service office I received call from my friend he told me about this all problem and I also meet with them to help heroes.
          get lost
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
          X