Ds3 Meet in the north east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds3 Meet in the north east

For Ds3 Owners or just people who like or want a ds3 to meet up in diffrent locations in the north east

Anyone on here with a ds3 from the north east ????

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
      Anyone on here with a ds3 from the north east ????
      There's quite a few. They'll be along soon.

I'd be up for a NE meet, commitments allowing!

Welcome Lenny (I presume that's your name?). Whereabouts are you?
      1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

There are indeed. I'd be up for any meet, hopefully I can make the next one wherever it is.

Comment

North East +1 here. As soon as I get my 1.6 THP I'll be giving it the beans on the A686 from Haydon Bridge to Penrith. It's one of the best roads in the country and might be a good place for a meet

Comment

Hi Guys

I am a newbie and put forward by Dave at Flash Remapping.

I run an independent mobile remapping company (Free-Force engine tuning) in the north east and Dave and I pass on referrals to each other out of area when possible. He mentioned your thoughts on a meet in the north east and if you would invite me I will happily come over and do some remaps if you guys are up for it? Flash Remapping and Free-Force both use fully customised files from Viezu so you will get the same product as you would from Dave. We have a money back guarantee and insurance backed by RSA.

If anyone wants to drop me a line, whether for the meet or not, and want any info on remapping in the north east, or in fact north west as I do alot here as well, I would be happy to help. Please email me or go through our website below.

thanks and hope to help you guys out

Steve
            Free-Force
            www.remap-ecu.com
            Steve
            steve@free-force.co.uk
            http://remap-ecu.com

sigpic

Comment

Hi Lenny. Lovin your red brake callipers which really stand out from the black alloy's. Have you painted them or are they covers?

Comment

North East here too, never been to a car meet before so would like to attend

Shifts permitting of course

Comment

cheers man yer there painted

Comment

oooh if you wanted you could have a ds3/c2 meet?

Comment

Working...
                    X