Brighton beach bbq may/june 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton beach bbq may/june 2013

Ok so just putting this out there now i fancy a bbq ds3 meet up in brighton when its warmer n lighter at nite.

So was thinking may/June this year 2013 bout 4pm meet on a Saturday say at hove lawns or by the wheel near the pier?

What are your thoughts guys n ladies?

Oh and I'm happy to do the cooking just if you come bring something to cook n drink I can get one of those throw away barbies.

Burger n a beer watching the sun go down?

Comment

We may well be down for Brighton Fringe

Comment

I am on holiday in June until 17th June. 22/23 June we have the ds3 National 22/23 June

Leaves 29th

I have the German Touring Cars (DTM) at Brands Hatch 18th & 19th May and another meet another weekend but not sure of the dates yet. But sounds great. See if we can increase the numbers
        sigpic

Comment

U r def an ideas man Stevo cos that sounds marvellous
          Shame summers so far of and as DS3ADI says- if Citroen do the fringe again, that would b a good time to do it
          But I would be happy whatever date
          Any idea for another meet in 6 weeks or so Mebes?
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
            We may well be down for Brighton Fringe
            Forgot about that. Hmm could combine depends when of course
            sigpic

Comment

So what happens at the fringe? Yeah could possibly combine it but don't want to ditract from it.

Comment

Maybe Chris we could do a regular meet up say last Saturday or Sunday in the month somewhere in brighton or hove ? Then that way members or anyone knows when n where n what time n just turn up. Wot you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Maybe Chris we could do a regular meet up say last Saturday or Sunday in the month somewhere in brighton or hove ? Then that way members or anyone knows when n where n what time n just turn up. Wot you reckon?
                  Well I'd be up for that. Meet up near a cafe or something for an hour every month or so- why not!
                  So long as there's 3or 4 of us, would be good to exchange stories bout the car ( I've got loads Ha!)
                  Sounds a chuckle :-)
                  Oldskool and Quazzo are local
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

yep im in for a few bangers & a beer sorry,mr policeman ill have coke im driving.
                    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

That's great guardian aj and ds3adi the more the merrier. So I'm thinking June or July?

Also family's n partners welcome and if you want to do yr own barbie fine and ill do a communal one for those who don't.

Comment

So Chris yeah monthly meet on last Saturday or Sunday of each month, venue ideas? Was thinking madeira drive but in summer is extortion car parking costs. Somewhere in hove ?

Comment

Will have a think Stevo
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Chris How about last Saturday in each month at 11am devils dyke pub!?! Then those who fancy it cruise into brighton? as a start then we can muck about with timings venue etc as we go on, first meet Feb?

Comment

Yep- why not. Only problem is car park is £3 unless u stick close to your car.

Think they do coffees up there- great views on a good day- cold, wet n windy on a bad LOL

Will think of alternative soon. Don't have to confirm venue till night before but Dykes good if weathers good

Oh- Sometimes I'm at footie Saturdays but don't let that stop a meet. Sundays good too. Bring the wife then

Nice one SteveO

CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X