Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Nürburgring May 25th. or 26th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    To be perfectly honest- the first few laps on this track, would have no intent on thrashing all the way round
    Quite happy to toodle round, with full use of gears
    (And you would agree lfc woudnt you)
    I'd agree too, nothing more disappointing than having to slow down (especially on a sighting lap) because some tool has decided he knows best only to end up in the gravel trap :lemon:

No point having all that power in your hands though and not putting it to good use the whole day.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

(And you would agree lfc woudnt you)
      Yeah I do tend to agree with posts that make sense
      sigpic

Comment

Not really sure you could give the car the full beans at the ring coz the standard brakes are big time crap that place bites even people who know the place.

you may be better off hiring a ring taxi and give that a gentle spanking and remember if you drop any oil or hit any barrier it will cost you big time in loads of euros
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

If anyone on hers done the Nurburgring....why not write up a little Blog of your experience
          Will go for it one day. Got a few British circuits to try first. And get the DS3 performing over expectation
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah it's bad enough getting passed by all and sundry at track days in the UK without going to Germany for the same privilege !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              Yeah it's bad enough getting passed by all and sundry at track days in the UK without going to Germany for the same privilege !
              You been one one recently then lfc?
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

No I was thinking of you at Silverstone for Trax Chris, I know how fast your car is from your posts but you had to keep over a lot to let the other drivers passed didn't you ?
                sigpic

Comment

Least I had the balls to do it eh? You done it recently?
                  Always easy to have a pop

Will get faster- so will the car. Never maxed it, not experienced enough. TRAX was my first ever!
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Least I had the balls to do it eh? You done it recently?
                    Always easy to have a pop

Will get faster- so will the car. Never maxed it, not experienced enough. TRAX was my first ever!
                    Erm :confused: I wasn't having a pop ? No need to be snappy I was merely noting that despite your car being quick the others out on the track that day were really going for it..... As I said above I personally wouldn't drive to Nurburgring to go up against heavily modded cars.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                      Erm :confused: I wasn't having a pop ? No need to be snappy I was merely noting that despite your car being quick the others out on the track that day were really going for it..... As I said above I personally wouldn't drive to Nurburgring to go up against heavily modded cars.
                      You dont go to the Ring to tame it but to enjoy it.Remember with the amount of corners blind brows and corners that look the same as each other you would need hours of track time to even scratch the surface that is of course if you have not binned it before then

You go to the Ring for the atmosphere ..............Food ...............Beer .............and then the track .

It is a stunning place with just a ribbon of Armco lined tarmac threading its way uphill and down dale through 13K's of German country side

Did I really type all that lol
                      Last edited by monkeynuts; 14-10-2013, 20:50.

Comment

As I've said before it's an amazing track on Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3, never got the real hang of it and as you noted I always end up on the grass at one point on the lap.
                        sigpic

Comment

Life has certain things that must be done.....and Nurburgring is the Ultimate Track day
                          Sure there are quieter sessions, early starts and all that, to make it a little less formidable

And insurance at £150 is a must would say
                          Spreken sie deutsche ? LOL
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Spreken sie deutsche ? LOL
                            Fünf Liter ihre beste Bier Barkeeper finden Sie :Joni:

Comment

Originally posted by monkeynuts View Post
                              Fünf Liter ihre beste Bier Barkeeper finden Sie :Joni:
                              That's all you need- mines a Warsteiner...then to the girls Ich Liebe Die LOL
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X