No announcement yet.

DS3 Meet in Paris on 19 & 20 March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a great idea. Would be great to have a strong UK contingent there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
      Im up for it, lets get a few of us to go. Im willing to take one person with me who hasnt got a DS3 lol
      Now, I wonder who that could be then?

Comment

Definately doing this!

My birthday is on the 19th also so no doubt I'll be booking a week or so off for that anyways!
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Well Aslong As A Few Us Wer Going Im Game For A Pissup !

Comment

No can do for me although it is a brilliant idea! Im jetting off to barbados on the 16th of march for 2 weeks ;] Who ever goes, enjoy yourself and eat plenty of croissants :]

Comment

Would love to go. I love Paris...Might be stuffed with work though, as I'm supposed to be working in Dublin for most of March and April. Going to see how much Guiness I can put through on expenses!

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPhil View Post
                Would love to go. I love Paris...Might be stuffed with work though, as I'm supposed to be working in Dublin for most of March and April. Going to see how much Guiness I can put through on expenses!
                How you getting to Dublin Phil ?

Comment

I usually fly, then hire some little box to abuse up and down the M50...and use the Trams to get into town in the evenings.

Comment

I might consider going. Could be fun to meet up with so many DS3 owners

Comment

Wow, lot of french guys on this forum !

It will be a nice meet in Paris with people from others countries !
                      My car on : http://www.ds3spirit.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=621

Comment

Yep, i think this meet is going to be multi-lingual woop woop

Comment

Anybody know where in Paris as it's a big place

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                            Anybody know where in Paris as it's a big place
                            Fraid not..

The forum in conjunction with Citroen DS3Spirit France is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the rally to be held the weekend of 19 and 20 March 2011 in the Paris region.

The program is still being validated will plublié soon as possible.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

No probs mate. Now checking with my car lease company to see if they will let me take it

Comment

Working...
                              X