Ipswich meet and Wheatus show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich meet and Wheatus show!!!

Right folks, next Sunday - 6th October, my friends Wheatus are playing at the Railway in Ipswich.

It's been suggested we have a little DS3 meet and for me to try and get the guys to do a small photo shoot with our cars promoting the DS3 club.

I'm pretty sure it's a 4pm door, and tickets are around £12. I'll see if I can get hold of the guys tomorrow to see about those wanting to go can get access to sound check too and will see ticket situation.

Anyone up for it?
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Sounds epic!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Possibly ... these guys??

Wheatus is an American rock group from Northport, New York. They are best known for their 2000 single "Teenage Dirtbag" which was featured in the movie Loser, as well as in the HBO miniseries Generation Kill. Wikipedia

Comment

Be like a 4 hour drive odd though.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
            Possibly ... these guys??

Wheatus is an American rock group from Northport, New York. They are best known for their 2000 single "Teenage Dirtbag" which was featured in the movie Loser, as well as in the HBO miniseries Generation Kill. Wikipedia
            That's them. Wes is connected. Will be awesome!!!
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Cool count me in. Is it the 6th Oct though cause I just Googled for their touring dates and nothing comes up for the 6th Oct, unless it's like a private venue.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                Cool count me in. Is it the 6th Oct though cause I just Googled for their touring dates and nothing comes up for the 6th Oct, unless it's like a private venue.
                http://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/Wheatus

Not listed on all ticket sites it seems. I wanted to see them in Manchester but sold out atm
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Arr found them on the 6th Oct at Railway, Ipswich. Required a bit more looking on my part )

Comment

Railway Inn,
                    Westerfield Road
                    IP3 8LG
                    Ipswich, UK

Comment

Hi it's about 30 min from me
                      DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

I've send an email off and we'll see what we can sort!

Comment

Definitely in for this!
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Just had an email from the guys and it should be fine for us to go to sound check and meet the band etc. I will need to confirm names and the band won't know for def until the day but I've only known a venue to refuse once in over 5 consecutive years of uk tours!

Again, should be fine for the band to come do a quick photo or five with us and the cars, but we can sort on the day.

You will still need to get a ticket for the show, but obv not for sound check etc.

So.... Who wants to come to sunny Ipswich

Comment

Wow that sounds like a great day out Wes, shame I can't make that Sunday as I'd be up for a drive to Ipswich !
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X