No announcement yet.

North east meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still up for a meet up at Scotch Corner, im only in York so its not far for me. Been waiting for a good Yorkshire meet.
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Bump

Get this set and I'll add to the diary!
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

If you guys are organise it for 20th April, then maybe we can stop in on the way past during the 4 Points?

Some of you could even join us for a convoy up to the Northern point.

Main thread / North point meet.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Apologies to drag up an old thread, But i have been driving around the country going to meets for far to long (Manchester, Wales, Bristol!, Etc)

I am in the process of trying to arrange a few meets with the North East C2 lot, so if anyone would be interested in doing a Joint Meet in order to boost numbers would be happy to post it here once arrangements are made

Cheers,
          Sean
          Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
          Instagram: @iamjokeri
          Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

I guess there isnt much of a North East following...

That or you just dont like us C2 lot.... (probably the latter, and for good reason )

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post

That or you just dont like us C2 lot.... (probably the latter, and for good reason )
              Or maybe you're just impatient.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                Or maybe you're just impatient.
                +1. Get back to work Sean!!!

Comment

Apologies to drag up an old thread, But i have been driving around the country going to meets for far to long (Manchester, Wales, Bristol!, Etc)

I am in the process of trying to arrange a few meets with the North East C2 lot, so if anyone would be interested in doing a Joint Meet in order to boost numbers would be happy to post it here once arrangements are made

Cheers,
                  Sean

You technically didn't ask a question......... There is no ? and the sentence continues..

But you know I'm happy to meet up. Just keep us updated with where and when
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                    You technically didn't ask a question......... There is no ? and the sentence continues..

But you know I'm happy to meet up. Just keep us updated with where and when
                    Its alright, ive pretty much given up on this venture, seems the north east lot from both clubs are damn near impossible to get to commit to anything, i still fully intend to try and arrange something, but ill probably be there on my own ^_^ haha

Comment

You just need to pick a place and time. Otherwise it goes around in circles and no one commits or checks back to get any updates.

Like the Alton Towers thread on C2club. Over 30 pages on and no date because not everyone could go on certain days, so it bounced around for ages.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        You just need to pick a place and time. Otherwise it goes around in circles and no one commits or checks back to get any updates.

Like the Alton Towers thread on C2club. Over 30 pages on and no date because not everyone could go on certain days, so it bounced around for ages.
                        But im not very organised... ^_^

Comment

if some one sets a date im only in York so id love to go.
                          “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Working...
                          X