No announcement yet.

Wheel and Wings - 23rd & 24th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, can definitely stick my name down for next year as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      I'm def up for next year haha. Although will be there very very late Friday night if dates are the same next year.
      29th & 30th August are the 2015 dates I believe.

I'm definitely up for it too, was a great weekend
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Me too. Next year we will have an even bigger Tea Party!
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• I'll definitely come along again 😃
          DS3 Evo Edition
          Sport Red
          E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
          Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

• Me too! it was such a great day 😆
            DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ds'pinky'3 View Post
              Me too! it was such a great day [emoji38]
              Weekend was great too you need to do both days this time to keep the numbers up
              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Loved Wheels & Wings !!! I completed the survey and in the comments box suggested a larger discount for amazing car clubs like ours that make the effort on their stands
                Last edited by lfcrule1972; 24-10-2014, 07:33. Reason: I don't think I saw the 10% off advanced ticket :(
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm definitely up for it again next year
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• I'm tempted to go to this after hearing how everyone enjoyed the last one so much!
                    Aka:
                    Alex

:ds3:
                    Blue Phoenix
                    DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
                      I'm tempted to go to this after hearing how everyone enjoyed the last one so much!
                      I only went on the Sunday this year, but it was a great day

Comment

• I remember going to an airshow when I was a little boy with my grandad back in SA; another reason to go to this one next year too.
                        Aka:
                        Alex

:ds3:
                        Blue Phoenix
                        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• I love airshows, I used to get free tickets and hospitality to the Farnborough airshow every other year through work !
                          sigpic

Comment

• This looks like an awesome show to go to
                            Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

• Originally posted by Misshan View Post
                              This looks like an awesome show to go to
                              It was the best show of this year I've been to looking forward to next year
                              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by XanderCage13 View Post
                                I remember going to an airshow when I was a little boy with my grandad back in SA; another reason to go to this one next year too.
                                Where abouts in SA? I have family over there

I used to go to air shows with my dad all the time as a kid. They used to have "Dads & Lads" days at my parents' church and I'd always go as an honorary lad!

Comment

Working...
                                X