Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day! See you at donington?

Comment

• just got home . has usual another great day out with you guys nice to meet all the usual guys and girls also nice to meet all you new guys that came see you all at Donnington
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by tategray View Post
        Great day! See you at donington?
        Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
        just got home . has usual another great day out with you guys nice to meet all the usual guys and girls also nice to meet all you new guys that came see you all at Donnington
        I'll be there!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          I'll be there!
          Don't be.

Comment

• What no photos ? Slackers.....
            sigpic

Comment

• I'm home, showered and fed! Feel a lot better for it . Another great day as usual, good to see the usual faces and the new guys as well. Roll on Donnington!
              Last edited by mk2k41; 07-09-2014, 19:59.

Comment

• Home and chilled after being in traffic for a hours :/ had a great day at Trax and was great meeting you all finally, role on Donnington

Comment

• i know we are all saying next meet at Donnington that's 5 weeks away we have been invited today to go to power maxed for a meet and barbecue we need to get this done before Donington who's up for this
                  http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                  2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                  DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Another great weekend Ginger Beards and Fat Lils on Saturday, and Trax on Sunday. Great to catch up with old and new members. See some of you next Sunday for the South West London/Surrey meet, and the rest at FCS Donnington.(Might make Harry Potter too )
                    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Cracking day out, looking forward to the London meet next weekend and The PFC Show next month!

I'll post my photos when I'm back from work but for now here's one:

Comment

Working...
                      X