Convoys to fcs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convoys to fcs?

Self explainatry really, im from near birmingham so one near there would be ideal... Failing that if theres one on my way there i can join it? X
    fast car magazine featured, the only ds3 in the top 25 modified in themed paddocks at french car show 2014

There's quite a few going this year so hopefully you can meet up with someone on the way. I'm coming from W Sussex so it's not really the same direction sorry ! Are you driving down on the Saturday am (early) ?
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be driving past that way but will be late Thursday or early Friday as I'm going to Longleat.

A lot of us will be convoying from the hotel (Premier Inn Swindon West) to FCS on Saturday morning early but times aren't confirmed yet.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm in the staying over night camp
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I'll be coming up from Brighton for the Saturday morning so if anyone else is around and arriving on the same day give me a shout!

Comment

I'm just south of you in Warwick, but I'll be going down thursday night for longleat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-miss-citroen-x View Post
              fast car magazine featured, the only ds3 in the top 25 modified in themed paddocks at french car show 2014
              You know that's because nobody else entered right ? Right ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-miss-citroen-x View Post
                Self explainatry really, im from near birmingham so one near there would be ideal... Failing that if theres one on my way there i can join it? X
                Think the hotel isn't too much out the way to convoy from sat morning?
                2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                  Think the hotel isn't too much out the way to convoy from sat morning?
                  Google maps says it adds 15 mins-ish.

Address is: Premier Inn Swindon West, Great Western Way, Swindon, Wiltshire SN5 8UY, United Kingdom
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

We convoyed from it last year no problem. After picking up BBQ supplies at a near by Asda store.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                      We convoyed from it last year no problem. After picking up BBQ supplies at a near by Asda store.
                      And lost Liam
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        And lost Liam
                        Standard.
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Traffic allowing I think I'll meet you at the Ritz, sorry the Premier Inn
                          sigpic

Comment

Just bringing this thread back from the dead.

Anybody heading down the M4 and planning to meet the guys at the hotel we can all meet at Reading Services. It's between junctions 11 and 12, postcode RG30 3UQ.

We'll be meeting everyone at Chippenham Pit Stop, Oakleigh Acres, Draycot Cerne, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 5LH at 6:20am

Meeting at 5:20 for a 5:30 departure should get us there on time.

Comment

Working...
                            X