Niiiice! Awesome!
        Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          Thank you for everyone that took part and donated via our raffle!!

We raised an additional £255 to add to the 4 points fundraising pot for Mind!!

The winners from each site:

£100 off insurance from Adrian Flux - lewispenney
          £50 off insurance from Adrian Flux - DarrylJ
          2 x £10 Krispy Kreme Vouchers - RabidRacoon28 & rdoherty
          Forge Goodies - Trek
          Carbon Fibre effect DS3 Wing Mirror covers from Reforma - Silvershaker
          A years supply of Power Maxed Shampoo & Ultra Wax* (*Enough to wash your car once a week for 52 weeks) - Bury DS3
          A bottle of Cherry Glaze and purple velvet from AutoBrite Direct - AlexLT
          Mad*Cow Goodies - Trek
          £50 to spend at Street Race - mjbrooke2
          Pure Wash Kit from Frost - Chris_Blue
          £20 LEGO store Voucher kindly donated from Oli's work - mk2k41
          Full set of Alloy Gators in your choice of colour - Euan

DS3 Site prizes
          A Liam Doran Signed DS3 Brochure - Petewete
          A battle scared carbon fibre headlight blank from Liam Dorans WRX DS3 - signed - XanderCage13
          *Mystery prize from DS3Club HQ* - Soran

Can all winners please PM with their delivery addresses - please title your PM - I'm a winner!!

Thank you once again!
          Well done everyone!

Bury DS3 your shampoo will be dispatched today for you
          Join us on Social Media

Comment

I'm so chuffed I've never won anything in my life {apart from my wife if she's reading this} ! Woo hoo does silly Homer dance in work
            Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Just popped on to see I'd won. Shocked! thank you! Does it have an expiry date? My insurance isn't due for another 8 months

Comment

Originally posted by DarrylJ View Post
                Just popped on to see I'd won. Shocked! thank you! Does it have an expiry date? My insurance isn't due for another 8 months
                I'll check it and let you know
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Great service. My pack of FROSTs car products arrived today. Marvellous
                  All looks great, but may wait for warmer weather to use
                  Thanks FROSTs and good on the club (Joni) for organising :-)
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                    Great service. My pack of FROSTs car products arrived today. Marvellous
                    All looks great, but may wait for warmer weather to use
                    Thanks FROSTs and good on the club (Joni) for organising :-)
                    Awwwwwesome
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Thanks Wayne. I've used the sample Shampoo / Ultra Wax I was given when I joined DS3OC. It's good stuff!! One happy DS3 owner.

Comment

Hi guys. Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the efforts and money raised on this raffle that went to the grand total that was raised from the 4 Point challenge that we completed over Easter last year.

The money raised was for Mind, a charity close to my heart as my brother has paranoid schizophrenia and the work they do really does help on a local and national basis.

I thank you all for buying tickets. I thank everyone for donating prizes and thank you most importantly to Joni for all the help and support and for getting this done in the first place.

I want to add that buying my car did not only mean no more buses but it meant I made some of my best friends too. You are all awesome. Maybe except oli.

Ok oli too!
                        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                          Hi guys. Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the efforts and money raised on this raffle that went to the grand total that was raised from the 4 Point challenge that we completed over Easter last year.

The money raised was for Mind, a charity close to my heart as my brother has paranoid schizophrenia and the work they do really does help on a local and national basis.

I thank you all for buying tickets. I thank everyone for donating prizes and thank you most importantly to Joni for all the help and support and for getting this done in the first place.

I want to add that buying my car did not only mean no more buses but it meant I made some of my best friends too. You are all awesome. Maybe except oli.

Ok oli too!
                          More than welcome Wes. Mental Health has been a bit a taboo subject but I'm sure there are more people than we expect that have or will be affected by mental health issues in their lifetime. It's great to do so much good for any charity. But it's even more awesome to know that what we have done will help those we know and love.

Big thank you to everyone who helped, donated, gave prizes
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                          X