2015 - Our 5th Full Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 - Our 5th Full Year

Established in late December 2009, this year will be our 5th Full Year as the UK's number one DS3 Owners forum!!

The first UK's DS3 Owners forum and by far the best!

In June 2013 the Club had two new owners and admin team and the site started moving even further forward than before with the main focus being what the club could do for owners and how we could work together. We've excelled in everything we do and its amazing to see that others still love to replicate what we do. It's great that we are an inspiration to others.

2014 was our first full year for the new team and we smashed it! We've added more traders, and we will endeavour to add more and more to bring you the best for your DS3.

We have even more traders online, to offer group buys to the whole forum and to be on hand with any queries you have. Even off line these guys are here for you to call and ask questions.

Don't forget where you see things first!

Full Membership - Why?

We have worked with companies to get new products made and improved including:

The DS3 front splitter with Triple R Composites

DS3Club Thread - Here
    Facebook Album - Here

Zunsport Grill

Bonnet strut from Teamtorquesteer

2014 Meets and Shows
    24 Meets
    29 days
    15 Counties
    Over 220 DS3’s

Everyone is welcome to meets, standard, modded, dirty and clean - if its a DS3 - its already pretty awesome to us! Keep up to date with 2015 in our Diary thread

Everyone is welcome to suggest and post meets, and if you need the support from Admin to do the paperwork, just PM me.
    Find it - The Show
    Post it - The Details
    Bump it - Keep your thread going!
    Book it - Get Admin to organise the paperwork and boring bits
    Drive it - Get there
    Love it - Have a great day out!!

We are a club, and when club together awesome things happen! 'If you book them they will come'

Social Media
    We're en route to smash some awesome numbers and we retain our presence leading the path in all we do, for DS3 owners worldwide:

#DS3 means a DS3 to us and we love to show news from DSUK and to show off owners cars! Throughout the year we have done all we can on social media to have this mimicked with snidey sarcastic comments and the most epic #'s to which we happily ignore. The blame placed upon us at the start of 2014 for a spam attack on Instagram was a ridiculous accusation and the icing on the cake!.... I don't like cake.

Sometimes I feel like singing Frozen: Let it go, let it gooooo!

Forum Stats

June 2014
    Threads: 9,056
    Members: 4,747

Start of 2015
    Threads 10,853
    Posts 175,289
    Members 5,515

Join in with DS3 questions and info and non DS3 threads or just get the information you need, so long as you get what you need to know, then we are happy!

There's no wrong question on here and we love to see your DS3, from standard to mods - so post away and show off a bit

From one post to 1000's of posts, you are part of the forum at any point of your DS3 journey and our awesome team.

With the support I have from you guys, the driving force of the site, we will only continue to get bigger and better. All I do is for the site, never an ego trip for myself. So if you have suggestions, ideas, please post them here or PM me.

We are the UK's Number One DS3 Owners Forum AND The UK's ONLY forum dedicated to the DS3

Oh and we have an award.
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 23-01-2015, 12:32.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Well said! Looking forward to this year, all the meets, shows and seeing all you lovely people again
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Need to edit 1st post "DS3. Its just a sh" lol hehe

"DS3. Its just a shame that Oli brings his Fiesta to meets"

"DS3. Its just a sh.........[your suggestions here]"
      Last edited by pmk; 23-01-2015, 12:34.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
        Fixed it. I imagine typing that much there was bound to be one slip.

Top post Brace and roll on the rest of the year! I haven't seen most of you guys in ages! x
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Liam beat me to it! Thought I was going mad looking for it!
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

"DS3. Its just a shame that Oli brings his Fiesta to meets"

"DS3. Its just a sh.........[your suggestions here]"
            Haha! I think the original is best left deleted

Its just a sharp scratch"
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Its certainly an honour to be a member

Comment

I've been 'foruming' for nearly 15 years and this is the first forum where I've actually met the people I've spoken to.

Ds3club.co.uk has done wonders for me and I'm very appreciative for all the help and advice so far.

I think a FANTASTIC effort is made to maintain and progress the forum on a daily basis, and juggling work life with "work" life and a social life, it's hard going.

Happy to be a part of something so positive and friendly and really looking forward to what we can do this year!

Last year was amazeballs!

Big props to everyone

"If you've got haters, you're doing something right."

Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Well, I'm glad this was posted. It shows not only how many awesome members we have, but also the amount of work and commitment Joni shows to this forum for all members regardless of number of posts, meets you attend, favouritism etc.

As I said earlier on another thread, buying my car was much more than a means of new transport to get me to work, but I had no idea of that when I went into the showroom to purchase the car. The day I picked up my car was the day I became a full member. This is only the 2nd forum I have ever really been involved in, the other being Wheatus and look what happened there!

I have now met a large number of you and class you all as friends. I have met some amazing people from both here and the C2 Club, and even Oli!
                  (We can't knock him down every time surely?)

If anyone had said to me that at 35 years old I would be attending new car shows and dressing as a mat hatter and making new best friends I'd have done more than laugh. But no, it's real. This forum and club is more than typing on a keyboard, more than posting some random pictures, more than a lot of things, but what I will say, is that it's always FIRST CLASS.
                  2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

I'm just a relative newcomer here and joined even before i had bought my DS3 {Blonking missus beat me to it first} but it's a result of hardwork,great knowledge and helpful people on here that have made it the success it is today
                    Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

I'll keep it short and sweet (not unlike Liam).

Best. Forum. Ever.

and...

Best. Members. Ever!

Comment

Great club, Great members, Great meets........................Nuff said
                        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Good OP. Nice one.
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

#ds3club
                            Putting the Spirit in DS3
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I agree with all the above threads we appreciate all the hard work joni /Liam put into this forum great meets with great freinds bring on all the shows for this year see you soon guys and girls
                              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
                              X