Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS3Club - Black Friday Deals - Extended for Cyber Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3Club - Black Friday Deals - Extended for Cyber Monday!

It's that time of year again! People fight over 6 flat screen TV's they definitely need and cause mini riots in department stores over food mixers.

And once again we have some offers for you!

From now until Sunday you can get 25% off all stickers, lanyards and dust caps in our online shop on all baskets under £50 in our online shop

Just enter the code DS3BLACK to apply the discount.

Stickers are made by me so if you wanted a different colour or a custom decal, just ask!

We have dropped Full Membership down to £10 and from now until the end of the year you can decide which of the stickers you would like included in your pack - I'll PM you after you have paid a subscription.

This is a lifetime membership that helps us with the running costs of the site and enables us to purchase not only items for shows, but stamps, envelopes etc we use daily.

Enjoy!

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Membership purchased

Comment

Originally posted by Bigal1269 View Post
      Membership purchased
      Awesome! Thank you I'll update your profile and get your sticker request when I'm back from the shops
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Thank you, glad to be part of the club.

Comment

I've paid for membership today but am still a junior member, help!

Comment

Give it a little time one of the admins has to click a little button, Might not seem like it but they do have lives to.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Took a little time for mine to update to full member hope to get my stickers soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_hard1 View Post
                I've paid for membership today but am still a junior member, help!
                Done Thank you. Be sure to check our the shout box. Lots of general chat and randomness!
                Originally posted by cyclone View Post
                Give it a little time one of the admins has to click a little button, Might not seem like it but they do have lives to.
                Thank you Life outside of ds3club? Unheard of
                Originally posted by paul r View Post
                Took a little time for mine to update to full member hope to get my stickers soon.
                Yeah, sorry about the delay with your pack. I made a load of the new designs up. Came to putting the packs together and they didn't fit in the envelope. Then ran out of backing for the resized version. I'm sure everyone on here who knows me will believe I handled this in a very calm and collected manor........ pahahaha! All sorted now and back on track
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I take it a few things got broken then not my stickers i hope ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by paul r View Post
                    I take it a few things got broken then not my stickers i hope ha ha!
                    Nothing was broken surprisingly! But definitely rage binned all the stickers I'd made, swore a bit, slammed some doors and went to bed early.....

Pack was sent out on Thursday. Surprised not there already But will be with you very soon I hope!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Glad you didn't break anything hopefully be here Monday. Thanks for update have a nice calm weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        Nothing was broken surprisingly! But definitely rage binned all the stickers I'd made, swore a bit, slammed some doors and went to bed early.....
                        Nice to see you haven't downplayed this in the slightest.....
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                          Nice to see you haven't downplayed this in the slightest.....
                          As if.....
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Membership pack arrived today, thank you...

Comment

Working...
                            X