Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Black Friday Sale in the DS3Club Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Black Friday Sale in the DS3Club Shop!

It's that time of year again! People fight over 6 flat screen TV's they definitely need and cause mini riots in department stores over food mixers.

And once again we have some offers for you!

From now until Monday you can get 25% off all stickers, and dust caps and gear knob hats in our online shop!!

Just enter the code BLACK25 to apply the discount.

Stickers are made by me so if you wanted a different colour or a custom decal, just ask!

I can do bespoke hats if wanted

We have dropped Full Membership down to £10 and from now until the end of the year you can decide which of the stickers you would like included in your pack - I'll PM you after you have paid a subscription.

All of purchases helps us with the running costs of the site and enables us to purchase not only items for shows, but stamps, envelopes etc we use daily.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Dangerousfish; 25-11-2016, 13:30. Reason: Removed duplicate "CENTER" tag.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Off to buy more wool for gear knob hats!

We also have a selection of larger body work decals you can grab at a great price this weekend 😊

Membership subscriptions are done manually, so I will add these to profiles and send you a pm when it has been done.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Upgraded today in more ways than one.

Comment

Working...
      X