Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG A cupholder for your DS3!

So who would buy one?!

We've been working with Paul from Diamond Performance and he's done an amazing job!

Passenger side/LHD to follow along with price.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

I will definitely be interested, I'm also in Derby so would be happy to test one along with a costa if Paul needs me to

Seriously though, I'll have 2 when available

Comment

I wouldn't because I don't have drinks in my car, but I think it looks brilliant. Well done Paul. A winner if ever I saw one.
      "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Yep - interested in one for the drivers side as I'm the only one I trust with drinks in my :ds3: Nobody else is allowed - full stop! OCD OCD OCD!

Can Paul make a doughnut holder next? Be handy for Krispy Kreme meets
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Evening all......Well done, damn good idea.
          Availability?
          Price ?
          Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            Yep - interested in one for the drivers side as I'm the only one I trust with drinks in my :ds3: Nobody else is allowed - full stop! OCD OCD OCD!

Can Paul make a doughnut holder next? Be handy for Krispy Kreme meets

I have tried and tried to make a doughnut holder....but everytime I get one for testing ......It's gone before I get in the workshop....baffles me

Comment

Totally baffling!!
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I'll be on this straight away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

+1

Don't have a need often for one, but better to have one and not need it than need one and not have one... 😉 👍 lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok... due to running out of daylight and time, Joni will be making the shop listing and details of pre-ordering tomorrow..These will be available to club members at a discounted price than our own eBay store and will also be getting the larger share of pre-order stock.. Regards Paul B.

Comment

The sentence you have been waiting to hear since you bought your DS3...'DS3 Cupholder now available'
                      MASSIVE thanks to Paul at Diamond-Performance for getting such an awesome product made and allowing us to sell at a special Club price. The shop listing has all the details you should need, but please feel free to ask additional question. ☕

http://shop.ds3club.co.uk/cup-holder/cupholder.html
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

The other side is now listed and I have the MK2 cupholder AND the passenger side to test fit with some minor tweeks from the 1st one sent out last week to me
                        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

So nice!

Does anyone know if there would be worked on a model that take 330ml cans? That is the most common here in Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by SGADK View Post
                            So nice!

Does anyone know if there would be worked on a model that take 330ml cans? That is the most common here in Denmark.
                            The official Citroen holder that fits into the hole in front of the gear stick fits a 330ml can if I remember rightly, but it's too small for bigger cups like the kind that go in this cup holder.

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I had that one Ben and it definitely does hold 330ml cans
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X