Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Announcement

Guys/Girls

Over this weekend a change will be happening on the forum.
    Sag, who has owned the forum since its creation will be stepping down as owner. Over recent months Sag has been juggling an increasing work load and has decided that now will be his time to move on.
    I have been asked to personally thank, on his behalf, all forum users and staff members, past & present for making the club what it is today, although I'm sure he will be along at some point to pass on the message himself!

One of Sags main roles has been organising the stickers the club sends out. All orders placed before the end of today will be sent out this weekend. After that there may be a delay in the receiving of orders whilst things are sorted.

If you have any issues or questions in the mean time please contact me and i will try and help the best I can.

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Sag the very best for the future and thanking him for his effort he has put into the club.
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Ah, now what would we do on boring days in work without the forum?!
    Cheers Sag and all the hairy chest!:cool:
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Onwards and upwards for the forum

Big thanks to Sag, without his initiative to set both DS3c and C2c we wouldn't be here, on two of the UK's most successful forums! Always working behind the scenes on both, doing all the hard work to establish both from the very start. Legend.

Hope you are all looking forward to to where DS3Club will take us in the future, we wouldn't be as big and as awesome as we are now without you guys, big <3
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

<3 Sag. You've created an awesome thing dude. I'm sure the guys will take tremendous care of it for you.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Good Luck Sag- or en Francee...Bon Chance
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks for everything Sag. I know life has been a bit hectic for you lately so you haven't been around but the clubs would be nothing without you. Been lucky enough to know you since 2005 and hope you'll still pop over to say hi every now and again :-)
            • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

All the best Sag, have to say this is a great forum and you have my thanks for all your hard work
              sigpic

Comment

Cheers Sag, you've created a great community and the perfect way for me to kill time at work

All the best for the future.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks for all your kind words guys

A huge thanks to everyone who I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking to along the way. Those who helped right from the start (Muneer at Invacore for helping me get set up at 1am back in 2009!). Everyone involved in running the club, Den, Emily and Joni just to mention a few.
                  Those who worked tirelessly to organise meets, events and other club gatherings.

I loved my time here and I know the crew will make things even better going forward.

Wishing you all the best fortune and good health for the future

Sagar

Comment

I've only been on here for a few months an I must say what a brilliant forum it is works very well and everyone is so helpful
                    Very well done. So who is taking over? Good job I orders my stickers in time ... Phew!

Comment

I would like to thank all involved in making this a great forum. A special mention from me to Joni and Martin who have both worked extremely hard.

JB

Comment

Thanks Jimbob More hard to work to come!
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

We'd be lost without you WTF (and Martin's efforts too)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                            Thanks Jimbob More hard to work to come!
                            You have to work hard to come?
                            Re-read your quote

JB

Comment

Pure filth JB
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X