A spirited new team for DS3Club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A spirited new team for DS3Club!

As you are most of you are aware, Sag has stepped down as Site Owner. His hard work in setting up the forum has really paid off and shows in how sucesssful the forum is.

Originally posted by Sag View Post
    Thanks for all your kind words guys

A huge thanks to everyone who I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking to along the way. Those who helped right from the start (Muneer at Invacore for helping me get set up at 1am back in 2009!). Everyone involved in running the club, Den, Emily and Joni just to mention a few.
    Those who worked tirelessly to organise meets, events and other club gatherings.

I loved my time here and I know the crew will make things even better going forward.

Wishing you all the best fortune and good health for the future

Sagar

We know the potential there is here to continue growing as the UK's biggest DS3 forum and community.

And we are really excited to introduce you to the sites new team............

Den - Site Owner
    Den will continue to run the site, administrating behind the scenes, providing answers to life's problems.

WTF (Joni) - Site Owner
    I will join Den and assist him with the running of the forum, much the same as I do now, I just don't know as many answers to menial questions....

We are working together we are sourcing discounts and partnerships to work with the forum, offering you more. We are keen to increase the online shop and create more options and products. Everything we do, is to aid the club.

We have set up the Zazzle store, an external site allowing you to personalise your own DS3C items. This being external allows us more time on here.

Pink Emily - The Pink Ninja
    Emily will be posting out club stickers, site memberships, organising Den, stealth bans and helping to administrate and moderate the site

Dangerousfish (Liam) - High-Tech Support
    Liam is now going to be our in house Technical guru. Previously this was an external company we relied on, meaning fixes and support wasn't as rapid as we needed. If the forum breaks, it is no longer my fault!

We work really well as a team, and we know we can offer you guys the best support, move the club forward and continue to thrive as a a community.

We are really excited about the changes hope you are to!

If you need any help, have any questions, then please PM one of the team! We are always here!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Reporting in

I'll be making a few changes this week that might require a short period of downtime. I'll keep you all updated though ^_^
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 04-06-2013, 21:45.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Exciting times! Well done to all of you for your continued hard work in making the club great
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        Exciting times! Well done to all of you for your continued hard work in making the club great
        ^^ What he said!!
        Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Wow, congrats to Joni in becoming joint site owner (unless you were before in which case ignore me) and to Liam for being able to use his expertise to make the forum even better !!!

I think Pink Emily as the Ninja postmaster will be great, might be ordering some more stickers soon and am now confident that Super Emily will be on the case

Keep up the great work all
          sigpic

Comment

Wheres Dens piccy then?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thank you

Nope, wasn't a site owner before

Chris, that is Den's avatar. Not sure the site is ready for his face, we want to attract new members..........

Please do let us know of any ideas you have, as said above, we are here to support you guys.
              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                I think Pink Emily as the Ninja postmaster will be great, might be ordering some more stickers soon and am now confident that Super Emily will be on the case
                Yeah, you know it!! I walk past a postbox on my daily dog walking duties so I have no excuse!
                • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  Chris, that is Den's avatar. Not sure the site is ready for his face, we want to attract new members..........
                  He- He, Fair point, fair enough
                  Its just we got piccys of you other 3!
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Yeah, but Liam isn't really a hat wearing cat.
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                      Yeah, but Liam isn't really a hat wearing cat.
                      What ???? I'm crestfallen......
                      sigpic

Comment

With the new team fully prepped to further enhance DS3Club, we'd love to hear from you!

We are working with some more garages to obtain further full member discounts, and some regarding styling and cleaning your DS3.

The Zazzle shop is running and we will be adding more designs and items to purchase. Profit from this will be used to buy further items such as keyrings, tax disc holders etc. Many of which we need to buy in bulk, the cost of this, plus origination and delivery is really boring, but we are looking ALLLL over to get the best deals.

We will possibly adding further designs to the DS3Club stickers.

Full membership is being reviewed and we are really keen to introduce a pack including offers with external companies and DS3 freebies

What ideas do you have?
                        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I WANT TO BE A MODDDDD

ALSO I WANT 59fifty fitted style caps! eg - http://www.neweracap.co.uk/59fifty-fitted-dept021_pg1/
                          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                          Third time around.
                          Work in Progress

Comment

Would it be possible to get official discount at Autobrite Direct ? I think CliveP's friend runs it ? I see other forums have a 10% discount code and maybe in addition we could get their deals advertised here ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X