Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off work on Friday for a Forum Day - Is there anything you would like me to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off work on Friday for a Forum Day - Is there anything you would like me to do?

Booked Friday off work so I can catch up on the forums and spend some dedicated time to getting some things done. Got a few things on the list.
    • Order items for the shop
    • Define the 2014 Hoodies (supplier, design colours etc)
    • Source more discounts and post those we have secured
    • Update the Full Members Thread with the range of companies we have and their services
    • Update the meets and shows as requested
    • General Tidy up
    • Update Home Page

But if there is something I can do for you/there is something you would like to see done, please let me know

Liam (Dangerousfish) is also off, so anything techy he can do also.

This is your forum, so happy to do as much as I can to help you guys

Thanks,
    Joni
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Originally posted by WTF View Post
    Booked Friday off work so I can catch up on the forums and spend some dedicated time to getting some things done. Got a few things on the list.
    • Order items for the shop
    • Define the 2014 Hoodies (supplier, design colours etc)
    • Source more discounts and post those we have secured
    • Update the Full Members Thread with the range of companies we have and their services
    • Update the meets and shows as requested
    • General Tidy up
    • Update Home Page

But if there is something I can do for you/there is something you would like to see done, please let me know

Liam (Dangerousfish) is also off, so anything techy he can do also.

This is your forum, so happy to do as much as I can to help you guys

Thanks,
    Joni
    Breakfast wouldn't go amiss.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      Ha ha
      sigpic

Comment

Pushing your luck now i fear Liam
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Maybe design some of the keyring things like mine I showed you at gumball? Now mine doesn't have my username on it, but do you think it would be possible to do that, because say you lost your keys and someone found them, they could log onto here and send you a message. I doubt it would happen but it's a possibility.

Comment

I want a video of liam dancing to barbie girl on the homepage
            sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
            Third time around.
            Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
              Maybe design some of the keyring things like mine I showed you at gumball? Now mine doesn't have my username on it, but do you think it would be possible to do that, because say you lost your keys and someone found them, they could log onto here and send you a message. I doubt it would happen but it's a possibility.
              The problem with the above Oli is cost.

It's much more cost effective for us to purchase items in bulk i.e. 100 hoodies to keep the cost down.

The only source of revenue generated for purchases is through full membership.

If we were to arrange for individual items to be printed this is going to ramp up: costs, wait time & require us to manually order each item. Our plan is to be able to have a bulk of items that members want that can then be purchased in just a couple of clicks or at shows.

Eventually we hope to be able to provide some more stuff to you guys for free but again, that requires us to have a higher source of revenue first to make it worth your guys while
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

If you have the time Jobo may add up the data on the new DS3 BB to your DS3 History thread?
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

You know this is your job.

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                  Yep, as Liam says here...

The problem with the above Oli is cost.

It's much more cost effective for us to purchase items in bulk i.e. 100 hoodies to keep the cost down.

The only source of revenue generated for purchases is through full membership.

If we were to arrange for individual items to be printed this is going to ramp up: costs, wait time & require us to manually order each item. Our plan is to be able to have a bulk of items that members want that can then be purchased in just a couple of clicks or at shows.

Eventually we hope to be able to provide some more stuff to you guys for free but again, that requires us to have a higher source of revenue first to make it worth your guys while
                  There is no risk to not having names on them. Anyone could message me without the keyfob. What we could add is a 'if you find these keys, please contact *add site email address*

To obtain discount at any participating company having a ds3/C2 would be integral.

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  If you have the time Jobo may add up the data on the new DS3 BB to your DS3 History thread?
                  Yep! Will look at the other editions such as red and pink and add those if they are missing.

Anyone need any club cards? Pm me with your name and address.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

2nd on the breakfast !

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                      2nd on the breakfast !
                      Liam should have it all cooked and ready by 10, feel free to pop over.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

^^Lmao
                        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Hope breakfast was good
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Just as a reminder... Prestwood Automotive in Ipswich discount 10% labour and any other spot discount/offers that come up.
                            2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                              Just as a reminder... Prestwood Automotive in Ipswich discount 10% labour and any other spot discount/offers that come up.
                              Will do blame Liam and his inability to fit his exhaust
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                              X