Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising & Awareness! Muscular Dystrophy Campaign

Good evening Guys & Girls!

It's now January and I imagine everyone is sat comfortably behind their computers or laptops after having a great Christmas!
    With the festive period now a distant memory, it is important for us not to forget those who rely on Family & Friends all year round.

With this being a Car Club I would like to think (and truly hope!) that most of our members are fortunate enough to be in good health.
    Others however are not so furtunate.

Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a muscle condition which has been close to my heart over the last few years. It is a disease which causes muscle weakening & wastage. Over 70,000 Babies, Children & Adults are affected by Muscular Dystrophy & related muscle diseases the UK alone.
    At this time, there is no cure for Muscular Dystrophy.

The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is the leading UK charity against muscle disease in the UK & is dedicated to improving the lives of all those affected by a muscle condition. They invest over £1million a year into pioneering research.

http://www.muscular-dystrophy.org/

Den & Myself have spoken about this recently and have come to an agreement to Donate all proceeds from our Club Shop through January 2011 to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
    This means every penny you spend in the Club Shop will be donated to Muscular Dystrophy Campaign through DS3Club. We are also covering all the PayPal & Postage costs to ensure the full amount reaches charity.

With every Club Shop purchase, we will post out an Information leaflet on MD as well as either a Charity Keychain or Pin-Badge (as seen below)

If anyone would like one of the above items, a small donation of £1 can be made HERE and I will post these out individually!

If you have a preference of receiving either a Keychain or Pin-badge when purchasing an item through the Club Shop, please send me a PM! If not I will post out whatever comes to hand

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading the above, and even more so if you feel like making a donation through DS3Club to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
    I hope you can take some time out to have a read through the website.

Kindest Regards,
    Sagar & Dennis

Originally posted by Sag View Post
    Good evening Guys & Girls!

It's now January and I imagine everyone is sat comfortably behind their computers or laptops after having a great Christmas!
    With the festive period now a distant memory, it is important for us not to forget those who rely on Family & Friends all year round.

With this being a Car Club I would like to think (and truly hope!) that most of our members are fortunate enough to be in good health.
    Others however are not so furtunate.

Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a muscle condition which has been close to my heart over the last few years. It is a disease which causes muscle weakening & wastage. Over 70,000 Babies, Children & Adults are affected by Muscular Dystrophy & related muscle diseases the UK alone.
    At this time, there is no cure for Muscular Dystrophy.

The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is the leading UK charity against muscle disease in the UK & is dedicated to improving the lives of all those affected by a muscle condition. They invest over £1million a year into pioneering research.

http://www.muscular-dystrophy.org/

Den & Myself have spoken about this recently and have come to an agreement to Donate all proceeds from our Club Shop through January 2011 to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
    This means every penny you spend in the Club Shop will be donated to Muscular Dystrophy Campaign through DS3Club. We are also covering all the PayPal & Postage costs to ensure the full amount reaches charity.

With every Club Shop purchase, we will post out an Information leaflet on MD as well as either a Charity Keychain or Pin-Badge (as seen below)

If anyone would like one of the above items, a small donation of £1 can be made HERE and I will post these out individually!

If you have a preference of receiving either a Keychain or Pin-badge when purchasing an item through the Club Shop, please send me a PM! If not I will post out whatever comes to hand

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading the above, and even more so if you feel like making a donation through DS3Club to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
    I hope you can take some time out to have a read through the website.

Kindest Regards,
    Sagar & Dennis
    Good to see you're trying to get the best out of us rascals sag. Payday is a few weeks away and I don't need anything from the club shop at the moment but do you have a paypal link where sponsorship can be sent sperately?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Liam you can donate through the website http://www.muscular-dystrophy.org/ge...raising/donate

Or if its PayPal, feel free to send it to c2club.remit@live.co.uk and we can send the whole lot through there! (please put a note that its a donation and your username!)

Thanks pal Sag

Comment

Cant We Donate More Than £1 ?

Just Seems A Lil Small ?...

Comment

Ah Just Read Your Above Post Sag !

Comment

Bump!

Comment

this is great stuff sag, i will drop off a donation when i see you next. free bump

Comment

Massive Thanks to everyone's support so far

It would be great to get a nice sizeable donation from DS3Club so get some stickers snapped up if you haven't done so already!

Comment

Bump for a good cause guys!

For those of you who dont have club stickers, now is the time!
                  Even if you dont want stickers any donation would be hugely appreciated! Drop me a PM or send to c2club.remit@live.co.uk

Comment

Will Be Sending Money Your Way Tomorrow Sag...

+ I'll Want 1 More Sticker So Ill Do That In A Separate Transaction...

Comment

I would just like to say a massive thanks to John Nicol & All at Alistair Fleming for their very generous donation.

Guys, John is as good as gold and an asset to the Club. Please give him a shout for anything you may need, he WILL look after you!

Comment

Shoot Forgot About This ! =(

Right Sag I Want A Sticker But I Wanna Make A Donation Too...

Easiest Way To Do It ?

Comment

Buy a sticker through the website (£5) and if you still wanna add any donations send to c2club.remit@live.co.uk

cheers dude

Comment

Done !

Comment

Zack you're a gentleman and a scholar mate, hugely appreciate your very generous donation

Comment

Working...
                              X