X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link works for me via taptalk
    Nice work by the way
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

DS3Club.co.uk - NEW SHOP

Didn't work at first on Tapatalk but it's ok now
      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I get the same as mk2k41 and Joni, warning saying request contains an invalid URL.

Comment

Alls good this side [emoji106]
          Aka:
          Alex

:ds3:
          Blue Phoenix
          DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Could those of you see the vigilink warning please drop me a quick PM with the following information please?

Phone make & model
            Network used (Vodafone, O2, wifi, etc..)
            Browser used.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Official response from Tapatalk:

Hey Liam thanks for your enquiry with regard to incorrect Viglinks!

It's likely there is Adaway, Adblocker or some other form of Anti Virus with built in Firewall installed on the local user device.

These are known to cause such connection problems.

Its possible also to add 'redirect.viglink.com' to your handest whitelist to avoid such problems.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
              I don't like this.. It's a known "bug" they have yet the burden is on you guys to correct it. I've emailed the guys back with some suggestions they could implement and will let you guys know if anything changes

For now, any users encountering the Vigilink error can browse directly still, to: http://shop.ds3club.co.uk
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

We also finnnnally have broadband back. So apologies for any delays! We're back on track and getting orders out to you
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                  Did we ever come up with something to fill the tax disc holder?

JB
                  We did. I think it was agreed to use Hob Nobs but not the chocolate variety
                  sigpic

Comment

On the DS3Club decal - Red... You have the box on the bottom of the picture but have forgotten to write ''this image is for illustration purposes only'' under there!

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom@Greenlight View Post
                      On the DS3Club decal - Red... You have the box on the bottom of the picture but have forgotten to write ''this image is for illustration purposes only'' under there!
                      The red one is a photo of the actual sticker. The rest are photoshopped.

So I haven't forgotten. Its just not required.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

no membership card or stickers yet!

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                        Hi guys,

Over at DS3HQ, we've been pretty busy trying to make your and our lives a lot easier.

For the moment, this doesn't change how you can purchase Full Membership, only tangible products such as stickers and lanyards (you'll still get your stickers when purchasing full membership).

With this in mind, we've moved over to a new platform for the Shop area.

New Shop!

You'll all have probably seen the "Shop" button listed in the navigation bar at the top of the page, but today you'll find this no longer takes you to the third-party Zazzle site. Instead, we now have our own dedicated shopfront that's handled completely by the Staff here on ds3club.

As it's only been launched today, you may encounter a few niggles. If you do, I'd encourage you to contact myself either via PM here or or by posting a thread in the "Website troubleshooting" section of the forum.

Cheers,

Fish
                        hi there, i applied for a full membership and some extra stickers and have had no stickers or responce to my membership.

Adie

Comment

Originally posted by ade.n.jo View Post
                          hi there, i applied for a full membership and some extra stickers and have had no stickers or responce to my membership.

Adie
                          Hi Adie.

If you look at your name on the left it states you are a 'Full Member'. If you've recently purchased full membership then I imagine your stickers and welcome letter are in the post!

Comment

Originally posted by ade.n.jo View Post

Adie
                            Hi. Your pack was sent out shortly after I updated your profile. I sent you a PM on the 14th of July to let you know, but also serves as a confirmation to me of when it was sent.

I'm at the Zoo at the moment, so I will check the address it was sent too and check with you when back
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                            X