Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New item available: Transformer Badge

http://shop.ds3club.co.uk/misc/transformer-badge.html

Both Autobot and Decepticon badges are available.

DIMENSIONS: 72mm x 700mm x 4.5mm

FITTING INSTRUCTION: Clean & Dry area to be applied, remove back strip and apply with even pressure for 5-10 seconds. If applying to a vehicle do not drive for a few hours to allow the adhesive to bond.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Cool
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

And we all know who should definitely be buying both of these!
      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

They're awesome!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Ooooohhhhhh soooooo want
          Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Damn it! Cool! You answered yourself. I'll take it to the citation box! The meaning of life and everything else. Resolved. No kidding.

Comment

This is some agreeable material. It took me some time to finally find this web page but it was worth the time. I noticed this article was buried in yahoo and not the first spot. This web site has a lot of fine stuff and it doesnt deserve to be burried in the searches like that. By the way I am going to add this web publication to my list of favorites. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

I still can not quite think that I could often be one of those studying the important suggestions found on your website. My family and I are sincerely thankful on your generosity and for giving me potential to pursue our chosen profession path. Many thanks for the important information I acquired from your site. professional scales for body weight

Comment

Aside from the standard penned blogging site feedback, you will also come across some audio feedback for a web site. Whatever your occupation is, you will uncover back links from the blogging site feedback for a myriad of blogs. The blogs are even composed for just a certain occupation. nurse wearing crocs

Comment

النترا 2023"I'm glad I stumbled upon this blog. It's a treasure trove of information on a variety of interesting topics."

Comment

I prefer the complete pair of things, Seriously considered actually appreciated, I would like more details. with this, contemplating it is relatively respectable., Thank you a whole lot when it comes to exhibiting. vivazen

Comment

Working...
                      X