Club Shop - Key Fob Dots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Shop - Key Fob Dots!

Three perfectly sized vinyl dots to customise your DS3 key fob!

Red
    Yellow
    Black
    White
    Blue
    Orange
    Purple
    Etched Glass
    Pink
    Grey
    Black Carbon Fibre - new in today so not in the shop. If you would like this, please order any colour and PM me with the CF request

£2.50 for a pack of 3 - includes first class P&P
    Shop HERE

These are a pack of 3, two if you have two Dot Keys with your DS3 and one as a back up practice one!

Tip for applying, leave the backing plastic in place to apply. Then ensure the edges are as tucked in as possible with the backing on, this eliminates any scratching to the vinyl. A cotton bud is perfect for this.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Yess! These look great in person
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I love these! I think I'm veering towards the matte purple for my ds3 details so will definitely be ordering these! I love that pink too though!

Comment

The purple isn't matte. It may be satin, but think the photo makes it look less shiny than it is
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Hey... Am I supposed to order two as I only received one for one key.

Comment

Originally posted by alfaowner View Post
            You have 2 electronic keys?! I only got one with mine and a backup old-fashioned key. Then again, mine is much older.

I would guess you need to order one for each, as people may want to mix and match, or like me some only have one key, soI'd say that's why they are sold individually
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Upon reading the description above, it says you get 3 o_O so not a clue where the others went
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                You have 2 electronic keys?! I only got one with mine and a backup old-fashioned key. Then again, mine is much older.
                DStyles came with one flip key and one boring key - as far as I'm aware, it's only DSports that come with two flip keys.
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

These come as a pack of three so it's unlikely you would have been sent only one. Have you double-checked the envelope to make sure it wasn't stuck to the side perhaps?

Let me know via PM if you can't find it.

Edit: Kat already clarified why some of you only have one key - Anything other than the DSport from before ~2014 would only have come with one electronic key. I'm not sure what the situation is with the newer models.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I'll get some more sent out if they are missing

Definitely put 3 in your envelope - cut them especially for your order (not cut gold yet) They may have got jiggled around in the envelope during delivery and fallen out of the corner? I'll tape it all up next time.

Ben, yours are on the way!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                      Ben, yours are on the way!
                      Schweeet!
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                      X