Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTF View Post
    Happy to have another tester for this one

The Fuel cap side will be on one backing, ready to apply the edge to the left side of the cap, the writing can go on as is OR you could cut this and apply separately. But to save vinyl it will be cut as seen above. It will be sent out with all the extras you see on various designs, but it will be up to you to apply them how you want them. Just gives the person buying them a bit of creative license and the chance to make it their own.

Will be all in one colour:

Red
    Yellow
    Black
    White
    Blue
    Orange
    Purple
    Frosted clear
    Pink
    Grey
    Green (dark and bright)

If you would like to test, please PM me with your address and colour choice.

Thanks!
    I'll happily test when my car is back... thought it's not gone yet

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Freak x

Next up:

Citroen Racing - two lengths

One is the same as seen on my car under the window (pic to follow) - guess at about 9" the other is about 6" and perfect for under the wing mirror. Both as a pair.

DS3 logo, again as a pair, I'll grab a better pic in a bit (but that's why I need you guys!!)

It will be the middle one in the top row:

Small - The S (longest point) will be 2" long
      Medium - 4"
      Large - 6"

All available in:

Red
      Yellow
      Black
      White
      Blue
      Orange
      Purple
      Frosted clear
      Pink
      Grey
      Green (dark, mint & lime)

If you would like to test, please PM me with your address and sticker & colour choice.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        Thanks Freak x

Next up:

Citroen Racing - two lengths

One is the same as seen on my car under the window (pic to follow) - guess at about 9" the other is about 6" and perfect for under the wing mirror. Both as a pair.

DS3 logo, again as a pair, I'll grab a better pic in a bit (but that's why I need you guys!!)

It will be the middle one in the top row:

Small - The S (longest point) will be 2" long
        Medium - 4"
        Large - 6"

All available in:

Red
        Yellow
        Black
        White
        Blue
        Orange
        Purple
        Frosted clear
        Pink
        Grey
        Green (dark, mint & lime)

If you would like to test, please PM me with your address and sticker & colour choice.
        Do you know if the Frosted Glass will be an actual colour as looking through the post I think I've decided to go with something like that as the blue is a little too bright for my car 😂 Thank you 😁
        Originally posted by Matt Barca View Post
        How much for the DS3 club stickers? I have a shark grey with infinite blue roof, so would love a blue that would match that really

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh Citroen Racing ??? I like that sound of that..... Not sure where I'd stick the 9" one (waheeey) but happy to try in either frosted or red
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            Oh... Not sure where I'd stick the 9" one but happy to try in either
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Barca View Post
              Do you know if the Frosted Glass will be an actual colour as looking through the post I think I've decided to go with something like that as the blue is a little too bright for my car �� Thank you ��
              I've got some new colours coming in this week I'll send you a pic of them when they are here. Another option would be grey? Would be subtle inside, I'm guessing you have a black dash?

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              Oh Citroen Racing ??? I like that sound of that..... Not sure where I'd stick the 9" one (waheeey) but happy to try in either frosted or red
              I've based it on the R3 livery door position:

But could go each side of the roof at the rear - where the Loeb edition ones go, each side of the back bumper etc.
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
              X