New side decal set! Name suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTF View Post
    It's just the DS logo repeated I can see what I have for the artwork, but I just created it from the logo and a lot of copy and pasting!
    https://goo.gl/agNkub

As in.. I bodged it to make it work... someone might think it's really badly done!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

thank you for sharing – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand with us, I think – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand genuinely stands out : D. star trek hawaiian shirt outfit

Comment

Have you considered about incorporating some social bookmarking buttons to these blogs. At least for twitter. 꽁나라

Comment

You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart. https://bongtoto27.com/

Comment

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was one more joy to see It is such an significant topic and also ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to support making people more aware of possible issues. Thể thao 8xbet

Comment

There couple of fascinating points at some point in this post but I don’t determine if I see these people center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I investigate it further. Excellent write-up , thanks and then we want much more! Added onto FeedBurner in addition tai app jun88

Comment

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space –great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog. tai app 789win

Comment

I love your wp format, where did you get a hold of it? rut tien 789win

Comment

I’d need to talk with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I quite like reading a post that should get people to believe. Also, appreciate your permitting me to comment! NẠP TIỀN VIN777

Comment

It is advertising and marketing offers advertisments so as to practical research ahead of placing. In other words to jot down more appropriate area in this way. 羅氏鮮

Comment

Hello! I just now wish to give a enormous thumbs up for that wonderful information you have here during this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for additional soon. bongdalu beer

Comment

Good post. I study one thing tougher on totally different blogs everyday. It can all the time be stimulating to learn content from different writers and observe a bit of something from their store. I’d favor to use some with the content material on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. bongdalu5

Comment

Quickly your website can unquestionably acquire well known being among the most regarding submitting buyers, for the meticulous content articles or simply just essential critiques. pragmatic555

Comment

Quickly our own web site will, no doubt definitely turn into well regarded together with practically all running any website family members, due to its careful content and evaluate posts. Dabwoods Disposable

Comment

You have some real insight into the things you write about. Be sure to keep writing. hitclub meme

Comment

Working...
                                X