Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have you stuck yours! (club stickers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realised after reading this, I don't have my chevron club stickers on my DS3 that I got in my pack, just the club logo one on my rear window. I shall correct this after the next wash!! It's only been a year, since I joined!!
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Weather is set to be quite nice tomorrow
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Want to upload some pictures but every time i try it says upload failed -_- does anyone know why? Will try again later after work

Comment

How are you trying? Hosting externally or uploading to the site?
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Just uploading to the site? The picture button in the reply box, i think thats how i did it last time anyway

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Weather is set to be quite nice tomorrow
              Yep, hopefully a 3 hour full Funky detail afternoon
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

This is where ive stuck my stickers, got a fair few but i think they look quite good.

What do you lot think, does she look ready to come to a show with you all? And i need a name for her any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great!
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Definitely Show Ready Looks fab!

Looking at the reg trying to think of a name...All I keep saying in my head us 'Lauo' (sounds like a Giggle stick noise) and trying to convince myself it's a word :S
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• +1 for white evos
                      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        Definitely Show Ready Looks fab!

Looking at the reg trying to think of a name...All I keep saying in my head us 'Lauo' (sounds like a Giggle stick noise) and trying to convince myself it's a word :S
                        Thank you!! Quite liking the way its turned out.

Looking at trax atm trying to convince my manager to give me the weekend off but its stocktake saturday night and dont get finished until half 10 so may be a bit tight.

Are the shows next year mainly the same, been looking at this years shows and like the look of a few!

Comment

• Originally posted by BenS View Post
                          +1 for white evos
                          Thanks!! Wouldnt have even done it if i didnt look at your thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben123424 View Post
                            Thank you!! Quite liking the way its turned out.

Looking at trax atm trying to convince my manager to give me the weekend off but its stocktake saturday night and dont get finished until half 10 so may be a bit tight.

Are the shows next year mainly the same, been looking at this years shows and like the look of a few!
                            Have an early start, you'll be down in time and saves on Saturday night hotel.

The club tends to go the same shows + any others suggested that get decent interest.
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                              Have an early start, you'll be down in time and saves on Saturday night hotel.

The club tends to go the same shows + any others suggested that get decent interest.
                              Going to have to have a think, should be abour 2 1/5 hour drive. Is there a deadline for buying tickets? Does anyone know if there is anyone near me going? (Goole)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben123424 View Post
                                Going to have to have a think, should be abour 2 1/5 hour drive. Is there a deadline for buying tickets? Does anyone know if there is anyone near me going? (Goole)
                                "CLUB DEADLINE: Friday 25th August 2017"

Info here: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....one-01-10-2017
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X