Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dash Decal Series - Suggestions welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pft, Century Gothic
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Wingdings.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post

I personally think it should only be used in primary schools but each to their own.
        Agreed with this!
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
          I work in IT, you can usually determine people's level of technical ability by how frequently and inappropriately they use comic sans.
          Me too and defo agree with this!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
            Arial for life. Best font.
            Big up the Arial font!!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS
              Wingdings.
              No way, jokerman is the best!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
              DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

2 i wouldn't mind seeing on a black dash
                e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Moonhead View Post
                  I work in IT, you can usually determine people's level of technical ability by how frequently and inappropriately they use comic sans [emoji6]

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
                  Me too and I agree... though one of our sysadmins writes emails in Comic Sans sometimes... thankfully just to the IT team and not the academics. I'm fairly sure he does it to wind us up!
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

cant beat a bit of stencil lol
                    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Dash is listed

Click image for larger version  Name:	28059152_10215761583532886_3860692063180192120_n.jpg Views:	1 Size:	168.0 KB ID:	394508

http://shop.ds3club.co.uk/ds3-stylin...ls/dsdash.html

Really pleased with this one.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Looks great Joni
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task. men's star trek hawaiian shirt

Comment

Working...
                          X