Stephen Jones doesnt understand why Dez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Jones doesnt understand why Dez

It's been a little more than a month since the released , the franchise's all-time leader in receiving touchdowns. The has come and gone and other veterans have been signed to fill open roster slots, but Josh Phegley Jersey Dez still remains on the market. The man that made the decision to cut him -- Cowboys executive vice president, COO, and son-of-the-owner Stephen Jones -- doesn't understand why."I am sure Dez is being thoughtful," Jones said, per the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. " . I am sure he is being very thoughtful about it. I am sure he has good people talking to him too. I am sure at the end of the day he is being thoughtful about what his next steps should be. I am sure he is working hard. No one is rooting for Dez more than we are."Bryant reportedly from Matt Joyce Jersey the , which he has stated that he does not regret. There has not been much else in the way of interest in Dez's Rickey Henderson Jersey services just yet, but Jones says he's been chatting about him at the owners meetings."You know at the owners meetings I have had different conversations about him," Jones said. "At the Competition Committee meeting, some of the coaches there speak to it. I'm sure other coaches have called our coaches and wanted input on him. The greatest thing about Dez is he is a fierce competitor. I think he is now more driven and more competitive than he has ever been. We wish him nothing but the best." If Jones really doesn't know why Dez is still unsigned, he might want to look in the mirror. It's pretty obvious. The Cowboys Yusmeiro Petit Jersey didn't cut Dez until April 13, just two weeks before the draft and over a month after free-agency began. By the time he hit the open market, all the receiver-needy teams had spent their money bringing in guys like , , , , , , and . Sean Manaea Jersey Not many teams have a need anymore, and some of those that do just aren't interested. At this point, it may take someone suffering an injury during camp for Dez to ultimately find a home.

It is truely good post, but I do not see everything completely clear, especially for someone not involved in that topic. Anyway very interesting to me. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who was simply carrying out a small analysis during this. And that he the fact is bought me breakfast since I discovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx for any treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending enough time go over this, Personally i think strongly about it and enjoy reading on this topic. If it is possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your website with a lot more details? It really is extremely of great help for me. Huge thumb up just for this text! filmyzilla.com

Comment

Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post. shillong teer common number

Comment

This is often additionally an excellent post we truly loved taking a look at. It is never every single day we retain the likelihood to see anything. eco friendly toilet paper

Comment

Really Curious site this is.. I really Enjoy a lot reading your Blog.. I will Bookmark your site for more reference. 꽁나라

Comment

That is why advertising which you appropriate search earlier than submitting. It'll be effortless to write down excellent write-up like that. اكورد 2023

Comment

Without a flaw, your article is flawless. I'm grateful.transparent training bra

Comment

Indulge in luxurious comfort with our women's bras that cater to your every need.Beachwear

Comment

Indulge in luxurious comfort with our women's bras that cater to your every need.bra

Comment

This kind of actually also a good placed that we in reality actually appreciated looking into. It isn't automatically typical that we are the substitute for establish a certain factor. bongdalu

Comment

Working...
                      X