Donald Trump Spoke to Jerry Jones and pl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump Spoke to Jerry Jones and pl

Following about firing players who would not stand for the national anthem before games, in pregame demonstrations in Week 3.This included, somewhat surprisingly, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who previously had spoken out against player demonstrations, Domingo Santana Jersey .Jones was in the news again on Wednesday when Trump tweeted that he "spoke to" the Cowboys owner, who is a "winner," and that moving forward "players will stand" for the national anthem. Spoke to Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys yesterday. Jerry is a winner who knows how to get things done. Players will stand for Country! Donald J. Trump Zach Davies Jersey (@realDonaldTrump) This could bring about some skepticism from various ... people. Probably including players. Jerry took a knee and linked arms Keston Hiura Jersey but his motives . Plus, the idea that Trump and Jones would simply have a conversation and hammer out the whole protest thing might not go over well with players. Any sort of dialogue between the players, the NFL and the president is a good Alex Wilson Jersey thing -- Michael Bennett and Pete Carroll said they to sort out the i sues or at least open up the line of conversation.It appears very clear in painting a united picture with their players. Virtually following the president's comments or at least participated in a demonstration. Expect Jerry to get plenty of questions about the specifics of the conversation he had with Trump on this, particularly after his comments following Monday night's win over the Ben Gamel Jersey Cardinals primarily featured Jones saying he felt it was best to simply move on from the entire i sue altogether, and that his team's actions prior to the game spoke louder than words.

Thank you for this. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

Hello! I would like to offer a enormous thumbs up for your fantastic information you’ve got here during this post. I will be returning to your blog to get more soon. custom sunflower hawaiian shirt

Comment

Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design . "Audacity, more audacity and always audacity." by Georges Jacques Danton. shillong teer common number

Comment

This is often additionally an excellent post we truly loved taking a look at. It is never every single day we retain the likelihood to see anything. eco friendly toilet paper

Comment

Working...
          X