Chiefs sign Raiders castoff David Amerso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs sign Raiders castoff David Amerso

The got an early jump on the offseason by agreeing to before Edgar Martinez Jersey the 2017-18 season even had a chance to wrap up with LII. On Friday, , continuing their roster revamp by signing a free agent who improves their secondary before free agency really even begins.On Friday night, the Chiefs signed cornerback , who most recently resided on the roster of their AFC West rivals, the . According to Network's Ian Rapoport, ESPN's Adam Scefter reported that Emerson is a former second-round pick of the Redskins who spent a little more than two seasons in Washington before the team cut him in September 2015. He landed in Oakland, where he rejuvenated his career. In June 2016, . He didn't Mallex Smith Jersey make it the full four years. Earlier this month, the Raiders cut him to . Let the official record show that Amerson has now been cut by both Grudens (Jay in Washington and Jon in Oakland).In his career, Amerson has appeared in 68 games, notched eight interceptions, knocked away 64 pa ses, and made 218 solo tackles. His 2017 season was cut short by a foot injury. When he was available to play in six games, he struggled mightily. According to Pro Football Focus, he allowed a 156.3 pa ser rating when targeted in coverage, which is both astoundingly awful and nearly perfect in terms of pa ser rating (158.3). He wasn Braden Bishop Jersey 't much better in 2016, when his pa ser rating in coverage was 101.1. So, Amerson isn't coming off the best two seasons in Oakland. But at 26, Amerson still has potential, which was on display with the Raiders in 2015 when he allowed a 62.7 pa ser rating in coverage and snagged four interceptions. In Kansas City, he won't be the team's No. 1 cornerback -- that job belongs to -- but he'll likely line Mitch Haniger Jersey up on the outside as their No. 2 cornerback while , who , handles the slot. And don't Brandon Brennan Jersey forget the return of safety , who and The Chiefs' secondary will look completely different than it did a year ago, which is good news for Kansas City. Four members the Chiefs secondary -- cornerbacks , , , and safety -- are scheduled to become free agents this offseason. They For all of the attention new quarterback will receive, fixing the defense has to be the Chiefs' top priority. In 2017, they allowed the fifth-most yards in football and ranked 15th in scoring defense.

I enjoy you because of every one of your work on this web page. Gloria takes pleasure in participating in internet research and it’s easy to understand why. Most people notice all of the compelling medium you create valuable tips and hints via the website and in addition attract contribution from visitors on that theme then our princess is without a doubt discovering so much. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You’re the one performing a wonderful job. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

My plate is real full and your tryna give me more food, boy what the fuck is wrong wit’ you?!|guruisthebomb| filmyzilla.com

Comment

This is a great standpoint, nonetheless is just not create every sence in any way talking about which mather. Every technique thanks as well as i had endeavor to discuss your own place straight into delicius but it looks like it’s a dilemma using your information sites are you able to you need to recheck the item. many thanks once more. shillong teer result

Comment

I am just commenting to let you know of the perfect experience my wife's princess encountered studying your web site. She picked up numerous details, most notably what it's like to have an ideal helping character to have many more very easily gain knowledge of selected advanced subject matter. You undoubtedly exceeded our own expectations. Thanks for offering such effective, healthy, explanatory and in addition fun thoughts on this topic to Gloria. shillong teer common number

Comment

Excellent! I thank you your contribution to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: how to turn a girl on ดู บอล สด พาก ไทย

Comment

This is actually at the same time an extremely excellent submitting we all significantly knowledgeable seeking by means of. It really is definately not on a regular basis we've chance to see a little. اكورد 2023

Comment

Thanks for any other informative website. Where else may just I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal means? I’ve a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info. Roof Cleaning Southampton

Comment

Immediately this specific website may possibly irrefutably turn out celebrated involving every single producing a lot of people, as a consequence of careful content along with testimonials along with evaluations. digitalglobaltimes.com

Comment

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. rut tien 789win

Comment

That is furthermore a good submit that i actually appreciated studying. It isn't each day that we hold the chance to find out one thing. bongdalu

Comment

Working...
                      X