LOOK Roethlisberger appears to get kicke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK Roethlisberger appears to get kicke

A torn meniscus Nolan Arenado Jersey injury will be dealing with this week. The quarterback also has a sore right leg thanks to an apparent kick that he took from during the fourth quarter of Pittsburgh's 30-15 lo s to Miami on Sunday. The Steelers are so furious with Suh that they've decided to file a formal complaint with the over the kick, . With just 21 seconds left in the fourth quarter, Suh was charging toward Roethlisberger on a play and appeared to kick him. The Steelers believe that Suh, who has a history of making dirty hits, kicked their quarterback on purpose. Here is a clearer shot of Suh kicking Ben Roethliberger that first discovered Steelers Depot (@Steelersdepot) The lineman who was trying to Jake McGee Jersey block Suh, , says that Roethlisberger went back to the huddle and specifically pointed out that Suh had kicked him. "I'm not sure what he was thinking," DeCastro said of Suh, . "You'd have to ask him what he was thinking. I heard Ben saying 'He kicked me,' but I didn't really see it until we watched the film." Here's a still shot of the kick. If the NFL agrees with the Steelers, Suh could either be Jonathan Lucroy Jersey suspended or fined. linebacker , who also has a history of taking cheap shots, was on 's leg during the ' win over the Bengals on Sunday. Although Suh appeared to take a cheap shot on Roethlisberger, the defensive lineman still hasn't overtaken Burfict as the most hated player in the Steelers locker room. Steelers offensive lineman said Thursday that he prefers Suh's style of play over Burfict's. "I'll Mark Reynolds Jersey live with Suh way more than I would with Burfict," Foster said, via the . "Burfict is trying to injure guys. I still think his celebration on the tackle with Le'Veon last year shows he's trying to injure guys. It changed the whole complexion of that game. It's on film. They see it. But Goodell doesn't give Daniel Castro Jersey a darn about that. He's more worried about the ratings dropping and the owners fattening his pockets. He knows that type of attention brings more viewers for a Cincinnati game." Burfict has been fined more than $800,000 during his career. As for Suh, he in 2014 after he stepped on ' ankle. However, the suspension a $70,000 fine. On Roethlisberger's end, his legs will have plenty of time to heal as he's after undergoing surgery on his torn meniscus.

There is numerous separate years Los angeles Weight reduction eating plan with each a person is a necessity. The pioneer part can be your original getting rid of belonging to the extra pounds. la weight loss shillong teer common number

Comment

This unique looks utterly perfect. Every one of plain and simple records are prepared through the help of great number for working experience handy experience. I will be happy it all for a second time considerably. eco friendly toilet paper

Comment

Well a lot of them sample isaac hayes and Maceo Parker. . Try the link below in the sources to see a list of a few that sample isaac hayes Roof Cleaning Portsmouth

Comment

This can be also a fairly beneficial writing that any of us absolutely beloved considering. Possibly not on a daily basis which often experience the likelihood to get a solution. digitalglobaltimes.com

Comment

Working...
          X