Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins odds Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins odds Pi

Week 17 of the NFL includes a matchup between the and . In this must-win battle for Buffalo, the Bills are favored by three points, up half-a-point after opening as 2.5-point Melky Cabrera Jersey favorites. The over-under, or total number of points Vegas thinks will be scored, is 42.5, down half-a-point after opening at 43.Before you make any kind of bet on this game, you need to see what elite handicapper R.J. White has to say.White has absolutely crushed his picks this season Wily Peralta Jersey , becoming SportsLine's most profitable NFL expert by returning almost $2,000 on $100 bets this season. And now he's in the top 1 percent of the Las Vegas SuperContest, one of the world's most prestigious sports handicapping tournaments -- a contest in which he has previously finished in the top 2 percent.Amazingly, out of 2,748 entrants, White is tied for 21st this year. Anybody following his picks has been getting advice from one of the top experts in the industry and is up huge on their selections. White has analyzed every angle of this showdown between the Bills and Dolphins and jumped all over one side. He's sharing that pick over at SportsLine.White knows that the Bills must win this game to have . Even with a victory, Buffalo still needs help, but there is no path to Salvador Perez Jersey the playoffs without a victory over the Dolphins first.That means the Bills have a huge motivational edge. The Dolphins are done after a Week 16 lo s to the , leaving them with nothing to play for except po sibly sending back Ryan O'Hearn Jersey to the broadcasting booth with a win. But just because there's a motivational edge for Buffalo doesn't mean the Bills will cover the full three-point spread.The Dolphins have shown they can play with anybody this season, as evidenced by their shocking 27-20 win over the in Week 14. And the Bills generally don't blow teams out. Instead they use a tough defense and a solid run game to keep games competitive. Their past three wins have Alex Gordon Jersey all come by just one score.White is leaning under, but he knows there's a huge x-factor that determines which side of the Bills-Dolphins spread you need to be all over. And Galin Dragiev, who's on a 19-9 NFL run, agrees with him. So which side of Bills-Dolphins should you jump all over, and what is the x-factor that White believes will be the difference in this matchup? .

Thanks - Enjoyed this post, can you make it so I receive an email when you make a fresh post? From Online Shopping Greek https://wm6969.com/

Comment

Comfortabl y, the post is really the sweetest on that laudable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and also will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks definitely will not simply just be sufficient, for the fantastic clarity in your writing. I will promptly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts! sunflower aloha shirt

Comment

On this very topic, I try update my blogs almost like I’m speaking to somebody or talking to that reader directly as I consider it helps engage people a lot more than writing content formally especially when my own blog is based around the goings ons, daily thoughts and research about this somewhat controversial concern. I discovered that I nonetheless need to use more of the methods you have mentioned in this posting. filmyzilla.com

Comment

Will you mind if I refer to any of your article content given that I give you credit not to mention sources back to your websites? My web pages is within the very same topic as your own and my prospects will really benefit from most of the knowledge that you present on this website. Feel free to let me know if it is okay for you. Take care! shillong teer common number

Comment

It is unusual for me to find something on the net thats as entertaining and fascinating as what youve got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are great, and whats more, you use reference that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, man! qqmobil

Comment

That's why it's advisable that you simply correct exploration previous to crafting. It's possible to develop superior release in this way. اكورد 2023

Comment

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. rut tien 789win

Comment

Working...
                X