Ravens legend Ray Lewis says hes thinkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens legend Ray Lewis says hes thinkin

Ray Lewis stepped away from football in 2013 after spending 17 seasons as the ' star linebacker. He sounds like might be ready to return, in some capacity. In Orlando for the Pro Bowl on Friday, Lewis revealed that he's thinking about becoming a coach."I've been asked Christin Stewart Jersey that a lot," Lewis said, . "A few years out, a few years removed for me -- I'm thinking about it a little bit. Lewis, one of the game's greatest linebackers who also pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice in connection with two deaths in January 2000, won two Super Bowls and Defensive Player of the Year awards. He was voted first-team All-Pro Daniel Norris Jersey seven times and went to 13 Pro Bowls. Clearly, he's a future Hall of Famer and could likely land an a sistant coaching job somewhere around the league. He wouldn't be the first ex-Raven to go into coaching. Ed Reed, who will be there in the Hall of Fame with Lewis, "I don't know if I'll go directly into it, but it's something I'm definitely looking into," Lewis said.Since retiring, Lewis has appeared on air with ESPN and Fox Sports 1. Recently, he ripped Odell Beckham Jr. and the receivers for before their playoff lo s to the . "Let me addre s this Miami i sue, because this is what I think honestly," Lewis said during an appearance on "Undisputed," via FoxSports.com. "I like Trey Songz, Justin Bieber, y'all do y'all thing. Real friends tell you 'Don't come to Miami Matt Moore Jersey , not if you're playing Aaron Rodgers. We'll see you in four weeks.'"Real friends will tell you straight up. 'Bro, you cannot come do what we're doing right now.'".... I remember when I was younger, when the things that I wanted to do... Shannon Sharpe and Rod Woodson made a decision because they knew I was young and said 'OK, you want to get out sometimes? We'll go with you.' We took rides together. But then there were certain times that he would look at me and Tyson Ross Jersey say, 'We ain't doing that. There are certain things we ain't doing.'"Lewis continued: "And when I think about what I would tell Odell is, I don't know if Odell really understands that sooner or later your talent won't get you into stadiums. Sooner or later you've got to be on this side of the road. And this side of the road? Opportunities come from what you did while you were playing. So the brand is what kids like Odell Beckham are throwing away."Naturally, the Giants seem like the best spot for Lewis to begin Dixon Machado Jersey his coaching career -- not for him or Beckham, but for our entertainment.

You can definitely see your excitement in the pieces you write. The world hopes for more passionate bloggers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they think. Always follow your heart. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

What your stating is totally accurate. I know that everyone need to say the similar issue, but I just think that you set it in a way that all of us can recognize. I also really like the images you put in the following. They match so nicely with what youre hoping to say. Im certain youll achieve so many people today with what youve got to say. sunflower aloha shirt

Comment

Also, weblog frequently and with interesting material to keep individuals interested in coming back and checking for updates. filmyzilla.com

Comment

Great post. I am a regular visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time. shillong teer common number

Comment

Please let me know if you’re looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Regards! qqmobil

Comment

Excellent diary! I actually love how it is simple on my eyes and likewise the assemblage are good typed. I am wondering how I might be informed whenever a brand-new record has been made. I have signed to your rss feed which must do the trick! TX again! shillong teer result

Comment

I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. rut tien 789win

Comment

Working...
                X