Hey Browns Carson Wentz and Deshaun Wats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Browns Carson Wentz and Deshaun Wats

Perhaps we should have seen this coming. The two quarterbacks the pa sed on in the past two drafts -- Martin Perez Jersey and -- earned NFC and AFC Player of the Month honors Thursday. Well the good news is that the Browns probably wouldnt have drafted BOTH guys I gue s. Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) The Browns didn't pull the trigger on Wentz, trading the second overall pick in 2016 to the , who drafted him, and instead drafted in the third round. "We didn't draft Carson Wentz because ," Jackson told Mike Florio on PFT Live in September 2016. "There's nothing more to it. Obviously, C. J. Cron Jersey that will make for great debate in the media, and that's fine. Our singular focus right now is just preparing to face the Eagles." Meanwhile, here's what Jackson said about Ke sler shortly after he was drafted."He almost completed 68 percent of his pa ses in college. The guy has had a tremendous career. I understand where everybody is coming from, but you've got to trust me on this one. This is a guy that we feel very comfortable with, and we think he's going to have an opportunity to ascend." Because of injuries, Ke sler ascended to the starting job his rookie season and he went 0-8. The Browns drafted in the second round and the rookie has started Kirby Puckett Jersey seven of the team's eight games this season. Ke sler has made just one appearance this season.Last month, before the Browns faced the , and after the Browns had benched Kizer for the first (but not the last) time, ."It doesn't matter for this reason," Jackson told reporters at the time. "Because whether we did or didn't, that's not the point. The point is we are going to play the Houston Texans in Houston. Here's our football team. ... We're trying to get a football victory, and it doesn't matter. He plays quarterback there. is playing quarterback for us this week, and DeShone Kizer is our backup." It's not like the Browns weren't warned. Shortly after Watson was named AFC Player of the Month, Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot from Watson's college coach, Dabo Sweeney, delivered at the Senior Bowl in January: 's Dabo Sweeney says If Hue Jackson pa ses on Deshaun Watson at 1 he's "pa sing on Michael Jordan" Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) Watson becomes the Ervin Santana Jersey first rookie quarterback to win Player of the Month honors, and he does it after an October that included 16 touchdowns for 1,171 yards and a pa ser rating of 116.0. Those 16 touchdown pa ses are the most by a rookie in history. No. 2 on the list? Dan Marino, who had 11 in October, 1983.And Wentz, who has led the Eagles to a 7-1 start, had 14 touchdown pa ses in October, which is the most in a calender month for any Eagles quarterback. The three Browns' quarterbacks -- Kizer, Hogan and Ke sler -- have combined for 7 touchdowns on the season to go along with 18 touchdowns, 23 sacks and zero Rod Carew Jersey wins.

You can definitely see your excitement in the pieces you write. The world hopes for more passionate bloggers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they think. Always follow your heart. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

What your stating is totally accurate. I know that everyone need to say the similar issue, but I just think that you set it in a way that all of us can recognize. I also really like the images you put in the following. They match so nicely with what youre hoping to say. Im certain youll achieve so many people today with what youve got to say. sunflower aloha shirt

Comment

Also, weblog frequently and with interesting material to keep individuals interested in coming back and checking for updates. filmyzilla.com

Comment

One important thing is that when you’re searching for a student loan you may find that you’ll want a cosigner. There are many scenarios where this is correct because you could find that you do not have a past credit score so the loan provider will require that you’ve got someone cosign the credit for you. Good post. shillong teer result

Comment

Great post. I am a regular visitor of your web site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time. shillong teer common number

Comment

I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you could have hit the nail about the head. Your thought is outstanding; ab muscles an element that insufficient everyone is speaking intelligently about. My business is happy which i came across this during my hunt for something about it. qqmobil

Comment

This presents itself fully suitable. Almost all these modest points were created in conjunction with great deal of heritage realizing. I adore that lots. اكورد 2023

Comment

This is an equally impressive piece of writing that my spouse and I really enjoyed reading. I'm not always likely to worry about something.Sports Leggings

Comment

This is an equally impressive piece of writing that my spouse and I really enjoyed reading. I'm not always likely to worry about something.Sportswear

Comment

This is an equally impressive piece of writing that my spouse and I really enjoyed reading. I'm not always likely to worry about something.transparent training bra

Comment

Working...
                      X