LOOK President Trump tweets about the NF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK President Trump tweets about the NF

President Donald Trump has not been shy about sharing his opinion on protests acro s profe sional sports, specifically in the NFL.His Monday morning tweet, which after more players protested social injustice during pregame national anthems Sunday, was just the latest in a growing list of statements by the president on the matter. Trump had Fernando Valenzuela Jersey previously applauded "great anger" of fans who booed those kneeling before and during the anthem in protest of social inequality, and his call at a September rally for owners to "fire" kneeling players sparked rebuke from hundreds Trevor Bauer Jersey of athletes.When the NFL and NFL Players A sociation recently met to collaborate on social activism, not to mention to jointly refute Trump's notion that players are protesting America rather than problems within America, it didn't stop the president from resuming Twitter commentary on the league.In fact, , Logan Forsythe Jersey only one thing has been the topic of more Trump tweets over the last month than the NFL. Over the last 30 days, Trump's Twitter account has sent out a little more than 300 tweets or retweets. Of those, 37 (12%) directly addre sed the NFL or respecting the national anthem and U.S. flag. That was second only to tweets related to the tragedy in Puerto Rico, which comprised roughly 16% of Trump Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey 's tweets during the same period.To measure the frequency of topics, each tweet was placed into a single broad category. If more than one subject was referenced in a single tweet, an effort was made to pick the subject deemed to be the president's main focus of the tweet. For example, several tweets . These tweets were not categorized with tweets where .The full breakdown of Trump's Twitter activity? Tweets about the NFL were nearly double the amount of the president's posts on health care. There were approximately 17 le s tweets about taxes or tax cuts than there were Joc Pederson Jersey about the NFL. And Busine s Insider counted 12 posts on the Oct. 1 Las Vegas shooting since Trump condemned the protests in September.

I have to show some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. As a result of looking out throughout the the web and finding basics which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the issues you’ve resolved as a result of your main guide is a serious case, as well as the kind which could have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your web page. Your primary mastery and kindness in dealing with a lot of things was invaluable. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for this impressive and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your site to any person who should receive recommendations on this issue. shillong teer result

Comment

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such info. crocs nurse clogs

Comment

Working...
      X