The Cowboys and the Ravens lead the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cowboys and the Ravens lead the NFL

The NFL loves to hand out suspensions in the days leading up to a holiday and that's exactly what the league did this past week.With the Fourth of July right around the corner, the league handed out multiple suspensions, including a one-year ban to Ravens tight end Darren Waller and to Cowboys pa s rusher David Irving.Thanks Logan Forsythe Jersey to Waller and Irving, the Ravens and Cowboys are now your official league-leaders when it comes to the total of number of players who have been suspended for a drug-related i sues since 2010.According , the Ravens are the overall leaders in the drug suspension category with 13 players who have been suspended since 2010. On the Cowboys' end, they're No. 2 in the suspension category with 12 players who have been suspended for violating the 's performance-enhancing drugs policy over the past seven years. Basically, at this point, the Matt Kemp Jersey league office probably has Dallas and Baltimore on speed dial.The Ravens have been hit the hardest this offseason with both Waller and running back Kenneth Dixon getting hit with suspensions Babe Herman Jersey . While Waller, Dixon has only been suspended .Overall, 10 players in Baltimore have accounted for the team's 13 suspensions with Waller being among the group that has been suspended multiple times. Waller's year-long suspension was the second time he's been suspended since the beginning of the 2016 season. Asa Jackson and Nick Boyle have also been suspended multiple times during their careers with the Ravens. As for the Cowboys, their problem is that the same players seem to get in trouble all the time. Of the Cowboys' 12 drug-related suspensions since 2010, five of the suspensions came courtesy of two players: Randy Gregory and Rolando McClain. Blake Treinen Jersey Members of the front seven has been subject to suspension over the past few seasons NFL Research (@NFLResearch) The Cowboys' suspension woes hit rock bottom last season when McClain, Gregory and DeMarcus Lawrence were all suspended at the same time. Under league rules, that reportedly . Of course, the Cowboys and Ravens aren't the only two teams that have had some difficulties keeping their players out of trouble. The Giants, Panthers and Seahawks have all had 11 drug-related suspensions since the beginning of the 2010 season, which ranks third overall in the NFL in that timespan.The big winner here might be the Seahawks. With the Ravens and Cowboys the current leaders in the suspension department, fans will likely forget that they ever referred to the Seahawks as the Zach McKinstry Jersey Seaderall Cheathawks. Seaderall cheathawks with the refs in their pockets again Jonathan Mehle (@JohnnyG_Mehle) Seaderall Cheathawks Rob Bork (@HoraceDeChorus)

The next time I just read a weblog, I really hope which it doesnt disappoint me up to this one. Get real, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I personally thought youd have something interesting to convey. All I hear can be a handful of whining about something you could fix in the event you werent too busy trying to find attention. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

Is anyone in this article in facebook and also want to friend me personally? What are your own myspace names, it is a great submit in addition. Also is right now there a great Rss I couldn’t locate it? shillong teer result

Comment

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such info. crocs nurse clogs

Comment

Working...
        X