AFC-NFC championship picks Packers and P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC-NFC championship picks Packers and P

Since I live in San Diego, it only makes sense to start things off this week by saying thanks for nothing, . NFL Playoffs After the team announced it was last week, most fans in San Diego had the same reaction: It was like they had been stabbed in the back by someone they had known for years. In the great pantheon of backstabbings, the Chargers' move to L.A. falls somewhere slightly below what Brutus did to Julius Caesar, but slightly above Lando Calri sian selling out Han Solo to the Empire. Since I know you guys were wondering, here's the definitive list of worst non-religious betrayals over the past 2,100 years. That thing Brutus did to Caesar The guy from the Matrix making a deal with the machines and then trying to kill Neo The Chargers ditching San Diego for L.A. Lando Benedict Arnold Scar killing Mufasa and then blaming it on Simba Brad Pitt dumping Jennifer Aniston for Angelina I hope you're happy in Los Angeles with your Benedict Arnold money, Dean Spanos, because if Twitter's any indication, you're probably going Darren Daulton Jersey to be the least popular person in San Diego for at least the next 25 years. I hate you Dean Spanos Katie Esqueda (@katieesqueda) I really hate you Dean Spanos JWill (@JWi11z) I can't emphasize how much I hate dean spanos porcelain (@maaayasol) The worst part is that now that there's no in San Diego, I might have to move, which is a bad thing, because I'm horrible luck. The last two cities I've lived in (Oakland and San Diego) have both lost their teams. Well, you haven't yet, Oakland, but it's probably going to happen. At this point, fans in other cities should be paying me to stay away. Anyway, I'm done ranting on San Diego, so let's talk about some cities that actually have a football team, like Green Bay. After watching dominate the on Sunday, I was pretty convinced that he had the best weekend of any quarterback in the NFL, but I was clearly wrong because that honor goes to . Sure, Cutler's team didn't even make the playoffs, but if you're partying in Mexico in a tank top that's covered in palm trees, there's a zero percent chance that anyone had a better weekend than you.A photo posted by Kristin Cavallari (@kristincavallari) on Jan 16, 2017 at 9:28am PST The fact that Cutler has that good taste in tank tops completely justifies the $126.7 million contract the gave him. I'm not sure how those two things are related, but trust me, they are. Since Cutler is not in the playoffs, I'll stop talking about him and actually talk about the teams that are still playing. To me the most intriguing question of championship weekend is simple: WHERE WILL ROGER GOODELL BE SUNDAY? Mike Schmidt Jersey Goodell has conspicuously skipped out on every game since January 2015, which just happens to be when Deflategate started. It seems that Roger is keenly aware that his popularity isn't too high in the New England area.Roger Goodell still clearly the least popular person in New England. (via ) John Breech (@johnbreech) That guy hates Goodell so much he spent $100 on a personalized jersey to prove to everyone how much he hates him. Also, that guy is a good example of why Goodell probably hasn't been to a Patriots game. The commi sioner has a lower popularity rating in New England than Spanos does in San Diego. Goodell was in Atlanta for the divisional round, so it seems crazy that he would go there again, which leaves him with just one option for championship weekend, and we all know what that option is: NEW ENGLAND. #GoodellWatch2017 is officially on.UPDATE Noon, Jan. 17: Three hours after these picks went live #GoodellWatch2017 ended. It seems that the Dave Cash Jersey commi sioner has a time share in Atlanta because that's where he'll be for the second straight week. Looks like he's just taking Tedy Bruschi's advice.Tedy Bruschi just now on ESPN: "There's a lot of animosity towards Roger Goodell in New England. I would recommend him not going either." mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) Alright, let's get to this week's picks, where I'm about to betray two fan bases that I love. Actually, before we get to the picks, you should take a second and check out the playoff picks from every . I know I always say that, but this time I mean it. Like, seriously. Our friends of over 100 media pickers from acro s the country and out of all those people, there are only six who have gone 8-0 picking playoff games so far, and four of them work for CBSSports.com. Only NFL media gents 8-0 in the playoffs - , , , NFL Pickwatch (@Pickwatch) Unfortunately, all four of them disagree with each other this week, so good luck trying to figure out who you should listen to. OK, for real, let's get to my picks. If you hate them, . If you don't have Twitter, let me know in the comment Clay Buchholz Jersey section. If you hate leaving comments, then feel free to mail a letter to the CBS Sports office in Florida. I'll eventually get it. They send me my mail once a year.Green Bay (12-6) at Atlanta (12-5) Jan. 22: 3:05 p.m. ET (Fox) The fact that this game is being played in the afternoon time slot is fitting because the have turned the into a daytime soap opera. Forget "General Hospital," if you want drama just turn on a Falcons game. Last week, they got in 's head by letting two of Ciara's ex-boyfriends hang out on the sideline. Ru sell Wilson's wife Ciara will see some familiar faces on the sideline ... ex-boyfriends Future & Bow Wow. (PC: / ) Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) Since the Falcons have clearly mastered the art of psychological warfare, I think it's pretty safe to say that they've already sent invites and free plane tickets to letting them know that they're all welcome on Atlanta's sideline for this game. I bet they're rolling out the Falcons red carpet. Of course, I'm not even sure that would bother Aaron Rodgers because nothing seems to bother Aaron Rodgers. The man played half the season without a running back and still led the to a 10-6 record. Juan Samuel Jersey As a matter of fact, the last time these two teams played in Week 8, the Packers' running situation was so bad that Rodgers actually led the team in rushing, and it's somewhat surprising that he didn't also lead the team in receiving because the Packers didn't have , or in their first game with the Falcons (those three players accounted for 247 total yards and three touchdowns against the Cowboys). I'm going to be honest, I've been going back and forth on this pick. I lived in Atlanta for nearly four years, which was long enough to witne s some cla sic Atlanta sports meltdowns. I mean, who can forget the time the Falcons blew a 17-0 lead against the 49ers in the January 2013 NFC title game. In most big games, Falcons fans basically spend all four quarters waiting for something bad to happen, and then it usually does. It's a perpetual sense of dread and once you've lived in Atlanta, it sticks with you. The photo below is a rare picture

Yay google is my king assisted me to find this outstanding website ! . https://wm6969.com/

Comment

I just wanted to thank you again for this amazing site you have built here. Its full of useful tips for those who are definitely interested in this subject, especially this very post. Your all so sweet and also thoughtful of others and reading the blog posts is a good delight to me. And thats a generous surprise! Jeff and I are going to have excitement making use of your points in what we must do in the near future. Our listing is a distance long and tips is going to be put to fine use. Prishtina Reisen filmyzilla.com

Comment

Ordinary this submit is totaly unrelated to what I was looking out google for, nevertheless it was indexed at the first page. I suppose your doing something proper if Google likes you enough to place you at the first page of a non related search. shillong teer result

Comment

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such info. crocs nurse clogs

Comment

The subsequent seems including it goes without saying excellent. Almost all these trivial details are meant by employing volume of footing understanding. I love to these individuals drastically. اكورد 2023

Comment

This is an equally impressive piece of writing that my spouse and I really enjoyed reading. I'm not always likely to worry about something.Sports Leggings

Comment

This is an equally impressive piece of writing that my spouse and I really enjoyed reading. I'm not always likely to worry about something.Sportswear

Comment

Reimagine your lingerie essentials with our women's bras, crafted for your comfort.Beachwear

Comment

Reimagine your lingerie essentials with our women's bras, crafted for your comfort.bra

Comment

Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. rut tien 789win

Comment

Working...
                      X