CFL commissioner had good talk with Manz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL commissioner had good talk with Manz

It's been nearly two years since last took the field in an game. The 2014 first-round pick is looking to get back into profe sional football Miami Marlins T-Shirts though any hopes of returning to the NFL will in part be contingent on if he's succe sful in the CFL. On Wednesday, CFL commi sioner Randy Ambrosie in September about the po sibility of the quarterback playing north of the border. As it stands, Hamilton Tiger-Cats hold Manziel's rights but Ambrosie stepped in over the summer to guarantee a "thorough and thoughtful" discu sion about Manziel's eligibillity to play in Canada. "He represented himself incredibly well in the meeting ," Ambrosie told ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert. "He was thoughtful. I found him to be authentic and sincere. I also felt Miami Marlins Jersey like he seems to have come to a good place in his life. He was talking a lot about his family. Now, I should say that's part of the problem. My bias is towards family. So when I'm with somebody in there talking about my Giancarlo Stanton Jersey family, immediately I feel good about the conversation. "That's exactly why we feel for any player who has had some trouble in their past. It's important to not let the laypeople be the only part of the decision-making proce s. That's why we've implemented a proce s where we'll lean very heavily on experts who have training and skill that will allow them to really understand where somebody is in their personal journey and be able to give me wise counsel." Ambrosie said meeting with Manziel was Jose Fernandez Jersey the first step to clearing him to play in the CFL and that the quarterback must also meet with investigators about the myriad off-field i sues that plagued him during his two-year NFL career. "If we reach a point where we make an announcement that someone can play, we want to be able to look to the community and say to them that we've done our work, that we have not skipped a step," Ambrosie explained.The commi sioner added that he could tell "very quickly" that Manziel wanted to play in the CFL, and Tiger-Cats coach June Jones declared that Manziel would "be the best player to ever play up here" should he be cleared to do so. Andre Dawson Jersey In related news: Canada could be the quickest path back to the NFL .

We still cannot quite think We can come to be one particular checking important points available on yuor web blog. Our neighbors we are sincerely thankful shillong teer result

Comment

Working...
    X