Rams star Aaron Donald wins 2017 NFL Def

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams star Aaron Donald wins 2017 NFL Def

MINNEAPOLIS -- A very deserving won the 2017 Defensive Player of the Year Award at the NFL Honors show on Saturday night."It's a dream come true," Donald said while accepting the award. "This is what Brett Anderson Jersey you dream about as a kid, playing in the NFL."The defensive lineman actually didn't play in the first game of the season after mi sing much of training camp in a holdout for a new contract, and Joe Carter Jersey didn't even play in Week 17 when coach Sean McVay decided to sit his starters with the Rams in the playoffs.Despite that, Donald still managed to produce 11 sacks, two pa ses defensed and five forced fumbles. His numbers aren't ever enough to do justice to his production: Donald is a force on the interior of the Rams defensive line, a lighting-quick powerball who disrupts opposing offensive lines and generates pre sure left and right. . is the Defensive Player of the Year!Here's why. NFL (@NFL) "Words can't expre s what I'm feeling right now," Donald said. "Trying to hold back Kendrys Morales Jersey the tears." There was a good argument for Donald to win DPOY in 2016 as well, but it was hard for him to generate the support with the Rams winning just four games. With Los Angeles securing the NFC West title this time around, it was easy to look at the damage Donald did and see why he should Devon Travis Jersey win.Even more impre sive? He did so while switching defensive schemes, as Wade Phillips took over the Rams defense under McVay and transitioned Donald to a 3-4 defensive end. Donald ranked 12th in Pro Football Focus run-stop percentage category among 3-4 defensive ends and was the top-ranked pa s rusher at the position by a wide margin.Donald, who fell in the draft because of concerns about his size -- an idea that seemed dumb from his first NFL snap -- has been an All-Pro for the last three years and has made the Pro Bowl Marcus Stroman Jersey all four of his season in the NFL. He is a force, and a well-deserving recipient of the Defensive Player of the Year award.

The next time I just read a weblog, I really hope which it doesnt disappoint me up to this one. Get real, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I personally thought youd have something interesting to convey. All I hear can be a handful of whining about something you could fix in the event you werent too busy trying to find attention. https://wm6969.com/

Comment

Many thanks picking the correct to go about this in turn, Personally i think really measurements along with really enjoy researching a little more about the idea market. Assuming feasible, since realise mastery, on earth would you intellect adding to ones own blogging site by way of additional information? This is very useful for us. shillong teer result

Comment

Working...
      X